Cable tv-english premier league football

hi everyone living in latvia......i'll be in Latvia new year,and as a serious football addict,I'd like to know is it possible to watch english premier league on the cable channels there.
    I know I can almost certainly see EPL in a sports bar in Riga,but I would rather stay at home(near Jurmala) and watch the football from there.
   Any ideas?

Hi Patrick
I have been in Latvia for six months now, when I'm in the UK I have a season ticket at Arsenal but when I'm here, getting live games is a problem.
Luckily I have a access to a VPN connection to our office in the UK, this means I can log on to our UK IP address and get UK TV. However I haven't bothered to sort out a SKY subscription so I do miss some of the league games.
You can get a lot of live games by logging onto to Russian, Scandinavian or Dutch TV channels but it is a bit hit and miss. It is far easier to get live Radio commentary on BBC or Talksport but it's not quite the same.
I reckon you will have to make a few trips to Riga, the Bombardier would be my favourite, good beers too.

Visu Labu
Steve

it sounds to me like we're going to have to organize some pub visits for important games.

Hi Jaxxed

Well as it happens we are emerging from our bolt hole in Liepaja to visit Riga this weekend. My family will be going back to Liepaja on Sunday but I will stay in Riga Sunday night for a flight back to London on Monday morning. I am pretty sure I will be heading for Bombardier on Sunday night if you fancy it.

Steve