Hey everyone

I am new to this site, and should have joined sooner. I have been in Auckland for about 7 months now and last month split up with the my girlfriend who i came over here with. Things like that really make you realise how lonely the world is when you relocate to the other side of the world.

I moved over here from England where i was in the Army for many years. I lived just outside Brighton. I am really looking for a good network of friends so I can move on in my life without feeling so lonely.

I hope to hear from everyone soon.

@ pmc2006 welcome to Expat.com, when the time pass you will recover with good things head in future. best of luck :)

Thanks Wilson :)

I feel i should have joined this site alot sooner. Guess love can make people blind sometimes...

u will be fine soon dear do not worry... i feel even more lonely than u do.. i moved to christchurch 3 weeks ego from ghana to join my husband who is a nz citizen, and my elder brother who was about to come visit us just died on christmas day,yes just days ego :'(
loneliness is worse wen hubby goes to work and am all alone in the hse with lil bub... so u see...ur not alone.. be strong

hi man... well, I gotta tell you that I know exactly what is like to be living something like that... or honestly even worse .... cause I lived a hell and my story was similar.
Let's be in touch cause actually I'm trying to find a very good new network of friends too.
In the end, life sometimes is gonna hit you in the head with a brick but we gotta keep the hope and we have to trust... cause we can't connect the dots right now and we're only gonna be able to connect them in the future... so we have to trust! that everything is gonna change for good and all it's gonna be better. We gotta trust!.
Felipe.

Hi is saw your message as i surf the Expat.com every now and then.  Where are working at the moment and are you staying in auckland..which part of auckland.

I live on north shore, work for Telstra clear at smales farm in takapuna. What about you?

I work over the shore too at auburn street, takapuna. if you have the time we can catch up for coffee.