English Swim Lessons/Stroke Improvement, First Aid, Babysitting

Interested in improving your child's swim and safety skills?
Interested in improving your own swim and safety skills?
Interested in having personal coaching/training for an upcoming triathlon?

For the last 7 years I have taught swim lessons in Canada through the Canadian Red Cross and National Lifesaving Society.  In University I not only participated on the swim team but also coached the recreation/leisure aspect of our club.

Whether you're a parent looking to enroll your child in their first swim lesson or their hundredth, I'm here to improve confidence, safety and ability in and around the pool through engaging and age-appropriate activities.

There are plenty of pools in Berlin so finding one near you won't be a problem. I can also teach first aid to you, and/or your child.

--

I'm also available for daytime, weekend and evening babysitting.

Message me for more details.

Warmly,
Danica (22 year old Canadian)

Hi Danica,

Could you please post this in the jobs in Berlin section?

Thank you.

[Moderated: Communicate by pm pls]

Hi Danica,

I am looking for an english speaking swim teacher for my 6 year old son.  Your message is over a year old.  Are you still offering swim lessons?

Best regards,

Campion

Hi there,

Yes of course! I'm leaving Berlin late July so I'm free until then.
Which area of town are you living in? Does your son have any experience swimming?

Send me an email

[email protected]

Cheers,
Danica

Dear Danica,
Did you return to Berlin?  If so I am looking for swimming instruction to improve my stroke!  With best wishes
Joanne

Hello Joanne and welcome on board Expat.com :)

Thank you for participating on this thread, however kindly note that the latter is inactive since April 2013!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team