Anatta and Ashard_Dean???

Hi all,

Have anyone of you seen or heard from either one of these guys, Anatta (aka Dusty Bottoms) and Ashard_Dean (better known as Lucky Day)?  Along with another fella on here, they formed The Three Amigos...

Those two have been silent for an oddly long time.  If any of you see or hear from either one of them, please tell them to get back on here. 

The Most Wanted signs inside of those Vietnamese Police stations were just jokes, played by their other amigo, Ned Nederlander...

Thanks,
Howie

Haven't seen Anatta post for a long time Howie, but Dean posted once I think last week.

Why don't you PM them by simply inserting their names, separated by a comma and see what happens.

Anatta was, last report, in Thailand. Anything goes there. He worked in real estate in TP HCM.

Hi guys,

Thailand hey?  Yeah, it has been quite a while, since I last spoke to Anatta.  His team ruined my team's season...  I had a beer with him at Quan Ngon, on Trung Thu's night, and that has been it.  So, Thailand must have been that good, huh?  He can't be, still, celebrating that victory...  Could he?

Ashard was here last week?  I must have missed him.  Let me go back and check.

Thanks, guys!  I thought Budman spooked them?

Hey Howie, i was travelling to that country you called home for a while. Was supposed to go to NY but got stuck in Atlanta due to the storm so went to SFO. Was fun, how you guys been?

Ashard,

So there you are.  I thought you had thrown in the towel, just like your buddy, Anatta.  Man, I hope he comes back.  The forum is not the same without him...

Anyways, any plan for the Holidays and Tet?

As for me, life can't be any better.  I am now back in southern Cal, having a blast.  I have been here for over a month already.  Geee!  You should have told me that you were heading this way; I could have taken you out for some real clubbings.

Perhaps, next time...  Hey, it is good to see you back on here, though.

Howie,

Let's do a few rounds next week after I get back from work. Next weekend sounds good?

Danny

Howie and the rest of the gang

I am still here (barely), but not here. Have been enjoying life in a quiet, peaceful, small European town and too tied up to drop in the forum often.

However, I will be back again (into the chaos) in a week's time after a short stop in Bangkok.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to see my team going to the Rose Bowl (after beating your cross town rival coming Friday for the second time)

Hope everyone is doing well?

Danny,

Sure, just give me a buzz, when you get back.

Anatta,

What the hell are you talking about?  Me know no football...  Me not knowing what you say!!!

So Europe and then Thailand hey?  Life must be good, huh?  No wonder your company doesn't even bother to pay you...  When you come back, maybe, I will get them to do away with your vacation as well...  Yeah???

Dude
The advantage of not getting paid is that your employer can't deny you vacation. What's difference anyway?

What happened to the pre-season ranking 1, man? Actually, it is not that bad, you guys are still better than.... Berkeley, if it is any consolation :D

Hey, just mention to any Vietnamese aspiring PhD wanna-be, they will admire you greatly. Wow, your school is better than Berkeley? really? :lol:http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/27 … k-20121127

Howie, i wasnt planning to go to SFO man, was stuck in Atlanta trying to get to NYC just before the storm. So i figured why stay in Atlanta when you can fly to SFO.

Shame i didnt know you were around, went out and had a blast.

Anatta - we await your welcome. Try not to catch anything in ladyboy central!

Not to worry. Wild1 already took all that was there to take last time he was there.

Anatta,

http://www.absolutionmediation.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/shut_up.jpg

Wild_1
Since you are in the LA area, can you watch my team winning the Rose Bowl on my behalf :D? Please :cool:!!

Look at the bright side, there are a lot of other teams suffering worse fate. Having said so, your case does remind us about the 2011 Boston Red Sox season

Anatta,

The only football that I now follow is the one, in which, guys actually use their feet (Go MU!!!); and the only bowl that I am going to watch will be the one that has fish in it...

Speaking of that, I think it is time for me to go cancel my certain subscriptions...

http://www.phrases.org.uk/images/sour-grapes.jpg

:rolleyes:;)

Wild_1 wrote:

Speaking of that, I think it is time for me to go cancel my certain subscriptions...

Dude
Playboy has nothing to do with your team losing, so it does not help for you to cancel the subscription, or .... does it? :lol: Anyway, we understand. It can happen to the best of them, as Bob Dole can assuringly tell you so :cool:

Anatta,
Unlike you, I don't follow Hugh and his little bunnies!!!  I have my hands full, as it is...  Khaaaa!!!

Speaking of bunnies, Hugh is getting married to the one who ditched him.

I think that guy gets married every other year.

Wild_1 wrote:

I have my hands full, as it is...  Khaaaa!!!

Howie
Just what exactly you have in your hands? Care to elaborate?

BTW, I would not use Khaaaa at the end of the sentence, if I were you, especially if you go to Thailand, unless you really feel you want to express yourself accordingly.

Kha is the polite sentence-ending particle used by a female or a transgender in Thai language.

Shut up, Anatta!

I have only been to Thailand once; and it was only for a couple of days in Pattaya.  I don't know how those "fine" Thai folks express themselves.  I used that expression in place of my favorite emoticon (You should know what it is!) because I couldn't get to it with my phone.  OK?

Oooh!  Emoticons and phone access...  Where is that Julien guy???

Wild_1 wrote:

Shut up, Anatta!

I have only been to Thailand once

what can I say.?
Either you are very good learner/a natural on this kind of talk or your fate is already preordained.
None of the scenarios look good on you, do they? :lol:

Anybody up for a meet up soon? I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

I will not be able to join you guys until after the 13th of January.  Man, I wish it could be sooner...  I really really like to get a hold of a certain someone...

Middle of January sounds fine for me.

Let's have a "coming out", ehh sorry,... I meant "coming back" party for Howie then.

By that time, I can also show him my team's brand-new Rose Bowl trophy :D.

Sounds good, i will be around. Wild1 - a lot has changed since i left, what is this coming out business? Good time to be in the U.S now with all the new laws and all;-)

Ashard,
Don't mind that Anatta fool; he is mumbling again.  That is what the lack of alcohol and nicotine will do to you.  When I get a hold of that guy, I will straighten him out.  Real fast!

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/4612/no-im-not-drunk.jpg

Ha ha Wild1 its ok I will still be your friend...Did you change your number? tried to call you today no luck?

Anatta, what did I tell you about posting inappropriate images of yourself on here???

Ashard,

I still have the same number.  Long story short...  Phone company employee messed it up; my phone doesn't work now that I am out of the country.  Just drop me a PM.

Ah i forgot, i thought you were back for some reason. Enjoy foggy maybey windy? SFO. Cheers dude.