Teaching at The University of Al Joef or Takuk

I have just been offered a contract from Al Khaleej Training & Education to teach ESL at the University of Al Joef or the University of Tabuk.

I looking for input re teaching, students, housing, social life.

What are the teacher compounds like?

Welcome to Expat.com GerryCockburn!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

See you around,
Harmonie.

I ALSO HAVE BEEN OFFERED A POST BY AL KHALEEJ FOR ESL POSITION IN TABUK OR AL JOUF. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS COMPANY, THE HOUSING, TREATMENT OF EXPATS, ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE OF RELEVANCE TO THIS POST.
BRENDA ELATABANI USA

Hi elatabanib > could you please avoid using caps lock on the forum. If you have other questions you could start a new topic on the forum. Thank you.

I am interested in knowing if you have a BA in English.  I was offered a contract and signed one and then was told that I require a BA in English to be considered.  I have a Bachelor of Environmental Studies, a Bachelor of Education - Primary, Junior, Intermediate Qualifications, and a Master of Science in Education. I had 23 years experience in education as a teacher, program consultant, Vice-Principal and Principal.  I am presently completing my TEFL qualification from the University of Toronto.

Hello Gerry
Are you still talking about Al Khaleej Traning and Education?
I also was offered employment but you have more qualifications. Did they change their offer? Please get back to me as I still am trying to find out any information on the company and the locations. Also I would like information on the work hours, housing, internet access, visas, family visas, etc. If you have found out anything please let me know. Thanks:):)

I was told by the placement company that I did not have a Bachelor of Arts in English and my application was rescended.  Do you have a Bachelor of Arts in English?

No Gerry I do not. I probably will be rescended also. Who did you talk to?
elatabanib

If you tell me what your placement agency is I will confirm with a private email.

skyline global

Gerry I was sent a email be Skyline Global, they also today sent me a email for steps to contact a person in KSA and another company to set up documentation for visa and travel. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
elatabanib