A new life in estonia

Hi there...

i am a south african(cape town,tableview) on holiday in estonia...i am married to an estonian lady and i`m currently residing in a place called
kuusalu...ive been year since the begining of december 2009...it really is a lovely place as long as you have someone to take you out about to the places that matter...i find the old abandoned
russian army bases great as it makes for great pics and perfect for my portfolio.its really cold over just now,last week it reached -19...can you believe that,im a tropical man i am use to +35-40 degrees,i can assure to its not that pleasant.right now its about 0 degrees and its much better that way...the snow is great,for people that have not experienced that yet you really are missing out...im just trying to learn the language and culture at the moment,its not easy but a person can do it...i would also like to start a new business here which should be fun.
if there are any south africans living in estonia please contact me as it would be great to talk to and even meet south africans in estonia,are there any south africans over here...?

Lance

Hi there fellow South African

I am from Pretoria and moved to Estonia with my boyfriend beginning of February. I thought I was the only South African here and was so happy to see there are more.

Ursula

Hi

I am originally from George, Western Cape, and are currently living in Ireland. My wife is from Tartu and Estonia is like my second home. I got married in Taagepera Loss in southern Estonia.

I am planning to move to Estonia in the next year or 2 and will be looking to start my own business, but with buying-power low in Eesti, i have to give it carefull consideration.

It would be great to meet up with fellow South Africans in Estonia! You can find me Facebook.

Bernard Thiart