How to Loose Weight

I have tried every thing to loose my weight i went to Jim for one month but my weight is still around 100.one thing i cant do is dieting . after two month i have to go back to my country for my  nikah .i am really very very much depressed and worried due to my weight.

i want to take good  and effective medicine which decreased my food and loose my weight without major side effects.

any doctor should suggest me the solution or i can visit the clinic too.

muzhi wrote:

I have tried every thing to loose my weight i went to Jim for one month but my weight is still around 100.one thing i cant do is dieting . after two month i have to go back to my country for my  nikah .i am really very very much depressed and worried due to my weight.

i want to take good  and effective medicine which decreased my food and loose my weight without major side effects.

any doctor should suggest me the solution or i can visit the clinic too.

I know you meant Gym when you wrote Jim. ;)
I'm sailing in the same boat. I wanted to build a six pack abs, and I've ended having a Family pack  :P

Jokes apart, you should try the GM Diet Plan. I know that its a healthy way to reduce you effectively. I've seen the result on others (I din't try it yet, because I can't diet).

From the website,

What is GM Diet Plan :

The GM Diet plan also known as General Motors Diet plan is a program that was developed for employees of General Motors company for their good health , wellness, fitness and even weight loss. This Diet program was made for exclusive use only. This diet Plan was developed with the help of Food and Drug Administration and Department of Agriculture of United States of America. On 15th August 1985 this diet plan was approved and distributed by its board members at its general meeting. GM Diet Plan is wholly endorsed by General Motors and this Diet plan is available to all employees and families at its Food Service Facilities. This diet plan works as a internal detoxification for the body. This plan works as a good weight loss program and its also improve a person's attitudes and wellness as its works a cleansing process for the body.

GM Diet plan is a seven day plan that burns more calories than you eat in 7 days.

Before You Start These Points Should be Considered :

- Try to remain away from  alcohol drinks.

- Drink minimum 10 Glasses of Water each day.

- You can do this program as often as you like, but it is suggested to take 2 or 3 days

break  between before you start again.

- Incase you have to take alcohol, make a limit of 2 glasses of white wine or champagne or

beer  in these 7 days program. Do not drink vodka, rum , whisky or any other hard liquor

in  any case.

- No Fruit juices to be  taken except on the last day of program

Here is 7 Days GM Diet Plan

Day One Today is a day to eat only fruits but no bananas. You can eat as much fruits as you want. It's advisable to eat lot of melons today as it will help to lose weight to a great extent on your first day.

Day Two Start your morning with a large bowl of potato and rest of day is to eat only vegetables. You can eat as much you as want and it is encouraged to eat all kinds of vegetables including cooked and raw vegetables.

Day Three This is a day with mixture of vegetables and fruits of your choice. Again you can eat Any amount, any quantity and any type but strictly no bananas yet and no potatoes today.

Day Four It may look bit strange but today is a day for bananas and milk. Today you should drink three glasses of milk and eat as many as eight bananas. It is encouraged to have a vegetable soup tonight but remember to limited quantity.

Day Five Today is a day to eat beef and tomatoes. Eat two 10 oz. portions of lean beef. Hamburger is OK. Combine this with six whole tomatoes. Today you need to  increase your water intake as you need to to cleanse your system of the uric acid you will be producing.

Day Six Today is a day to eat beef and vegetables. It is OK to eat as much as beef you and along with vegetables.

Day Seven Today you may eat your some brown rice, fruit juices and all type of the vegetables you want to eat.

Tomorrow morning you will feel much lighter with totally different personality with a very positive energy level.

All the best :)

hahahaha....family pack same like me.

thanks for this diet plan but for me these things are impractical how will made all these thing for me here?

give me some advise if i can take medicine or any other way by which i can decrease my weight around 10 to 15 kgs within one month.

do you also have problem of chest. means prominent chest? i have and it always loose my confidence while facing girls and even cant wear T Shirt.......

i wana take this medicine any doctor kindly guide me. as its herbal

http://www.verislim.com/

My friend,

An average grown up male needs around 2400 calories a day to maintain health. You eat above that requirement you put on weight and below that you lose weight. One of the major thing to do is portion control. Eat chicken, fish, egg whatever you want but bring down the portion. Abstain from having sweets and soft drinks for faster results.

Do not stack your fridge with stuff that you might eat. And start to count the calories in what you eat, really helps you to stay in track. Most ready made items have calories written on the label and for the rest you can check the internet.

When you go to the gym, stick to the treadmill / cycle. These are cardio exercises and help loose weight.
If you can do this, you can easily loose 5 to 6 kgs a month, if you are really dedicated. I would not advise taking any medications for this.

muzhi wrote:

hahahaha....family pack same like me.

thanks for this diet plan but for me these things are impractical how will made all these thing for me here?

give me some advise if i can take medicine or any other way by which i can decrease my weight around 10 to 15 kgs within one month.

do you also have problem of chest. means prominent chest? i have and it always loose my confidence while facing girls and even cant wear T Shirt.......

@Muzhi. I've no weight issues really. Definitely added two kilos after coming here. But that's it. Confidence is high, girls are friendly as always. ;)

@Muzhi, I agree with John Kuriakose on cardio exercises and avoid medications (herbal or not) at all cost.

:) Naturally body will store any fats and carbs not needed by it. Ripping the storage off by heavy and regular cadio is the only right way. Some medicines would activate the metabolism and you may lose a couple of kgs but remmeber: that's cheating with the body and the reaction will be that the body will acquire much more than you had lost (as you leave meds). As Dave said, the cost may be huge. Risk not to be taken if you are planning something after a couple of months.

Don't forget limiting the intakes. Potatoes, Butter, Cheese, Chocs...Poisonous!!!

@johnkuriakose

these things are impractical you cant hold on you hand while eating this is my own exp i want some thing practical yes you are right gym is a good solution....

have anybody used the brands like sona belt or items like that ...are these are effective...

And yes using a Sauna Belt, or taking a medicine is perfectly practical. :/
Why do you want to take the shortcut ???

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/17829927.html

I saw this Ad and contacted this man. It costs 450 riyals

ghanshyampdave wrote:

To get first hand experience of squander :)

All these Before-After pictures are sponsored. Here is the secret behind:

- Marketing companies hire fat people willing to lose. "Before" pic is taken.
- Their annual diet plans and gym fees are sponsored apart from the salary.
- Monthly assessments are carried out to check if they are sticking. If no, canned!
- After a year or so "After" pic is taken.... Job Done! :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

To get first hand experience of squander :)

All these Before-After pictures are sponsored. Here is the secret behind:

- Marketing companies hire fat people willing to lose. "Before" pic is taken.
- Their annual diet plans and gym fees are sponsored apart from the salary.
- Monthly assessments are carried out to check if they are sticking. If no, canned!
- After a year or so "After" pic is taken.... Job Done! :)

There is no easy way to lose weight, you have to stick to cardio and control the food intake. Everything else is a scam.

And here is the explanation for the before and after videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

johnkuriakose wrote:

There is no easy way to lose weight, you have to stick to cardio and control the food intake. Everything else is a scam.

And here is the explanation for the before and after videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

Good share. :top:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

then will it work or not?

what was its results

muzhi wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

then will it work or not?

what was its results

:dumbom: Don't ask about shortcuts @Muzhi.

Two months is sufficient time to achieve your desired results in a healthy way.

And by the way, you should consider what johnkuriakose and TLL have told. They have a better fitness routine than me.

someone told me that miss the dinner and do nothing .your wieght will automatically come to normal.

Take small steps. Don't straight away skip an entire meal.

Start by controlling how much you eat.
Then, by controlling what you eat. Eat the healthier foods.
Then, think of whether you need to skip entire meals or not.

At the same time, drink plenty of water / Fresh Fruit Juices / Vegetable Juices. Do plenty of cardio exercises.

Monitor you weight on a daily basis.

At the end of 2 months, you would have reached your desired an ideal weight.

Then, get married. Wait, its not the end.

Come back to Saudia, and share your success story on EB.

Throw a Party for me, TLL and John. ;)
And yes invite Princess also :D

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Take small steps. Don't straight away skip an entire meal.

Start by controlling how much you eat.
Then, by controlling what you eat. Eat the healthier foods.
Then, think of whether you need to skip entire meals or not.

At the same time, drink plenty of water / Fresh Fruit Juices / Vegetable Juices. Do plenty of cardio exercises.

Monitor you weight on a daily basis.

At the end of 2 months, you would have reached your desired an ideal weight.

Then, get married. Wait, its not the end.

Come back to Saudia, and share your success story on EB.

Throw a Party for me, TLL and John. ;)
And yes invite Princess also :D

you throw your suggestion for me and i will throw a Party for your.nice use of throw  :-):D.....i will give a bigggggggg and remember party to all my friends but if my weight get back to 80....:P

by the way way not skip the weight loss part of this story and jump directly to end "Marriage".hmmmmm....these days weight is not the big problem if you have money....hahahahah.

At 80 Kgs, I would consider myself obese :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:

At 80 Kgs, I would consider myself obese :P

then i am amazed what will you consider me..:mad:
for me a man must have 80kg max.

you must go for 50 KG and do some Gymnastic work in Olympic:D

Yeah, im 132 as of this morning.

Jimmybranco wrote:

Yeah, im 132 as of this morning.

I hope 'lbs' right? ;)

BMI (and then BFI) can determine where you stand. Some guys are obese at 60 kg even. Scale ratings are no useful measures, indices *are*.

I'm very slim now. What I do is I eat 5 times a day and do it every 3 hours. I cook everything in one cooking, like rice, protein and veggies, then equally portion them in small containers, then pop them in the freezer, then every 3 hours i pick up one and pop it into the microwave and then munch! it's very effective, i can't believe it myself, it takes discipline.

terensu wrote:

I'm very slim now. What I do is I eat 5 times a day and do it every 3 hours. I cook everything in one cooking, like rice, protein and veggies, then equally portion them in small containers, then pop them in the freezer, then every 3 hours i pick up one and pop it into the microwave and then munch! it's very effective, i can't believe it myself, it takes discipline.

:one

Good one @Terensu

Well done @terensu. Small proportions (of healthy stuff only) 5 times a day is definitely the right thing to do rather than skipping meals and then pigging out twice a day. That's how our metabolism is designed. Smart move!

@terensu
i dnt think you was same like me as for as weight is concern i believe you was having very little extra pounds.

if i starts eating 5 times a day then what will happen....:D

muzhi wrote:

if i starts eating 5 times a day then what will happen....:D

Muzhi are you serious about this or wat. Eating 5 times a day is the way all professional body builders go about eating. The key is portion control. Dont break ur tummy every time you eat.

Im sure in a way u already eat 5 times a day most of us do. The three meals and the snacks in between. All of this is bad. So is starving. Ur body needs food, give it food on regular intervals in moderation. All will be well.

One thing is for sure sitting and talking here, alone is not going to help.

i think its better to go to the gym daily and eat whatever you like and how much you want.

and remain fit.  .............

muzhi wrote:

i think its better to go to the gym daily and eat whatever you like and how much you want.

and remain fit.  .............

GOD Bless u, trust me with that attitude, you will need a miracle to lose weight.

U will start a family  as a future father and husband,it's better to start eating well and start active lifestyle don't forse your self do activities u will enjoy. ur health is more important then anything else,and anyway in grooms outfit I am sure u will look great. :)

muslima1 wrote:

U will start a family  as a future father and husband,it's better to start eating well and start active lifestyle don't forse your self do activities u will enjoy. ur health is more important then anything else,and anyway in grooms outfit I am sure u will look great. :)

He's already a husband by now ;)
Wishing a Happy Healthy life :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Yeah, I am curious if he lost the fat or if he spent all his time trying to find an easy way to lose the fat (not that I fault him--everybody wants the easy way, hence all the weight loss products available).

chiknay simply do walk daily. You have to understand that losing weight is a long time process and you have to be consistent. You can't just do some exercise and expect to lose weight in a few days.

I also reduced my weight about 10KG and waist about 4inches between 1st May 2011 and 1st May 2012. Used to go to gym on alternate days and rest of the days either walk or cycling.
Now since last 9 or 10 months I am just going for a walk daily. This is not your standard walk but brisk one and I cover 3.5KMs.

So you do the same and be consistent which is the KEY.

Oh and going to Jim will actually make you fat so stay away! :D

aliweb wrote:

chiknay

what do you mean by chiknay .

Oh and going to Jim will actually make you fat so stay away!

means.....!

Jim as in Jimmybranco or Gymnasium.
Gym is an abbreviation of the word Gymnasium. And Jim is a name. ;)

Alliecat wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Yeah, I am curious if he lost the fat or if he spent all his time trying to find an easy way to lose the fat (not that I fault him--everybody wants the easy way, hence all the weight loss products available).

I think we all know that he's still finding easy ways :P

muzhi wrote:
aliweb wrote:

chiknay

what do you mean by chiknay .

Oh and going to Jim will actually make you fat so stay away!

means.....!

haha just kidding man. You are from Pakistan so you know the meaning of "chiknay". I am just "tafreeh karing" nothing else. Stay healthy!

@ ghanshyampdave

no one support me here i have already found the way .....easy wayy.

:D
and all you buddies forgive me if i made any mistake especially Mr.Mastana

My advice, see your physician before taking any medication to lose weight. there are drugs (which I will not mention) but you should exercise caution with these due to their sideeffects. you have taken the right step to start exercise. for those overweight patients with some resistance to weight loss due to several reason like insulin and growth hormone resistance you may not find immediate weight loss. it will take time for your body to nomalize the secretion of these hormones. be careful not to lose weigh too drastically as well as this could lead to malnutrition