Pickleball Anyone? Anyone can learn it - Interested?? .

Carene here from Vancouver  Canada
I am doing a survey to see whether there is interest in this easy to learn sport -    I am happy to be a coach and do the legwork on finding courts or creating courts and marketing this to find more players, arrange tournaments...

Pickleball is the latest craze and it is perfect for young and specifically for those who cannot run or play tennis anymore due to.. injuries etc.   Anyone can play it ..Like ping pong table tennis on a bigger court!

The court is much smaller than a tennis court, the ball is made of plastic and does not bounce up high or gain much speed so less power and less running is required- being crafty is a plus!  It is great fun and a very good workout.  And you meet a lot of new friends.

To see a game being played watch youtube clip here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNFS0uhU93A

Reply with   YES very interested AND  where you live-   this will determine where there is enough interest to get a group started

Carene

I am in the process of moving to San Ramon and am interested in forming a pickleball group.  Let me know.  Tony

Hello thorpel -> Please note that this is an old thread. You may start a new one on the Costa Rica Forum. Thanks. Karen :)