Looking for a job in Singapore

Hi there, I am almost graduated an international college in Viet Nam. I travelled to Singapore 2 year ago and this country was really interesting me. Now I want to apply a job there or internship around 3 months or 6 months in a speaking english environment. I think it will be a chance for me to get back to that beautiful country and good for my future career as well.  Anyone have information about this please give me advice. Thank you soooo much and have a nice day :)

Welcome to Expat.com ginee1402!

You're looking for work in which sector?
More details may help.;)

Harmonie.

I had experience working in restaurant, coffee shop, shopping centers ... I am looking for any job that have chance to communicate with many people to improve my english.

[Moderated: Kindly communicate by PM]

There is a company in sg called ett I think where they can find something for, try them out from the Internet, no harm

Hello ginee1402. :)

You can read these articles on Work/Labor market in Singapore as well.

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Singapore section. It could help.

Good luck,
Aurélie

I appreciate for all of your advice, I am searching jobs on ett website and sent them my CV this afternoon. Hope they will respond me soon.

i am also looking job in singapore man. I was visited two times but no result dear