2nd day in HCM. Looking for new friends :)

Hi all! My name is Hans from California and I just got here yesterday and am missing my friends and family back home already. I'm easy going and speak a little bit of vn but would like to practice :P . I hope to make a lot of new friends here, see the city and learn more about the Vietnamese culture :) if anyone wants to chat or hangout send me a message :D

Hi Hans,
Good to meet you here in HCM city, I will very happy to meet and hang out, chit chat with you
Hope talk to you soon :)

Hello Hans! My name is Vi. I'm living in HCM City. Nice to meet you! I want to improve my English. So , I hope you will help me. Of couse, I will teach you Vietnamese if you want. hihi. I hope you will repy to me.

Enjoy your stay in HCMV Hans B. Hope you will find more fun here..

Hi Hans,

Welcome to Vietnam and Expat-Blog Forum! It's a great pleasure to meet you. I am also from California. You can drop me a line when you have time. We can talk some more. Email address [email protected].

Tom

hey hans,

where in Ca. are you from, I just moved here a month ago from the I.E. riverside area

I'm living by the somerset building and there is a larger community of foreigners around especially in hem 18A.

PM me if you have any questions on where to go.

Charlie

hi Hans,
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy your time staying here!:)