Looking for a room and for frienship in Bangalore

Hello,

My name is Elodie, I am a french student and I will live in Bangalore for three months from march to may. I am looking for a flat to share, I would like to find an accomodation near my office, do you know wich areas/streets should I look for apartment to be able to walk to the office? My office is at 2 frontline grandeur, 14 walton road.

Thank you for your help!

Hey...

Let me know what kind of flat are you looking for and where exactly is your office located ? post me your details to [email protected]

Shiv Kumar

Hello

The area your office is considered as prime locality and quite expensive considered to other areas. If you wish to pay for the convenience then be prepared for quite a high price. Along with it the prices of everything is quite expensive to be around Walton road.

If you wish to be a bit away from there lot of places can be considered at reasonable prices.Depends on your budget.
If you can give a figure to your budget then perhaps i could advise on some areas and contacts.

with best regards
Rakshit

[email protected] room available: 1/1/2010

Hi, I am working but easy going girl, looking for flat mate to share an accommodation in Kalkaji.

2000 (approx.) square foot Apartment

3 large airy room attach bathroom (bathtub) & balcony

1 living room

1 Dining Room

1 Laundry/drying area

1 fully equipped Kitchen

Huge terrace for any sort of events

Fully furnished room including: Bed, Wardrobe, Study table/chair, Air conditioner, Attach Modern Bathroom, Bath Tub, Hot Geyser, Power Backup.

Services included: Laundry service, House Keeping, cook, Internet WIFI, Security guard.

Location: 24 HRS Security, 2 min walk from all amnesties, huge parking space for personal and guest vehicle, 3 side open, Corner house with easy access, facing beautiful park.

Rs. 15000 + Electricity

Rila Akor

[email protected]