Meet people in Siem Reap

Hi everyone,
I arrived about one month here and i would like to meet some people here. So if you wanna meet me, feel free to let me a message.
Hope to see you soon,

Marion.Ps i am french but can speak englush of course ;)

Hello Marion.

How is Siem Reap so far? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Not that bad. Just wanna meet more people here but life here is nice

salut loustik,
Je reviens a siem reap le 22 janvier et je serai ravi de faire ta connaissance et te presenter mon groupe d'amis sur Siem Reap!
n'hesite pas a me laisser un message et on se donnera rendez vous.
A bientot!
Fab

Hello Fab > As this is an English speaking forum. We would like to ask you to write in English. Thank you very much.

Ok sorry!

Hello Marion
I'm French too but I can speak english too...
So now I found my hole sweet home and I should be able to have time to meet people! Are you still ok for a coffee or a drink ? let me know when and it will perfect for me!
Fabrice

Hello all,

I am Cambodian, based in Siem Reap,I use English and French for my work but my French is not that enough. I like the idea of meeting people who speaks French for improving my French communication and learn more about French culture. I am available for coffee at noon and the weekend.

Thanks,
Sam

hello e1,

that is very nice seeing your chat at this sit
e. I'm Cambodian and like meeting friends as well. I can speak English better than French, but I don't want put my French behind.
sure, we can meet and let's know each other. I'm available for morning coffee or sunday.
;-)
phea

That sounds great, how about the saturday afternoon for coffee?

Oh,,, it's already late when I saw your reply.
Can it be tomorrow(Sunday) morning instead?
Do you like western coffee, Khmer or vietnamese coffee?
For me, I like all.

Ps: please highlight the exact time and place for coffee meet.

Leaphea
:-)