Moving to Dalian in December

Hi All

I will be moving to Dalian from India on the 1st December, will be located in the south of the city in Software park as il be there for work purposes.

Would be great to meet up with other expats..

il give my details once i have arrived and set up a meet one evening at a local bar or restaurant!

hope you guys can join!!

Thanks
Bally Singh

Hahaha Bally boy, looks like no one wats to meet up with you! :lol::lol::lol:

I got your text but i refuse to text back as it costs a BOMB for me to text outside China! I'll contact you here until you get here......

Ps. We got three discounted skiing tickets...... i'm too excited!!

Hi Bally,

Welcome to Dalian. I'm a local freelancer here in Dalian. Please do feel free to let me know if there's anything I can help.
My email address is: [email protected].

Best regards,
Jessica

Becky - I know...no-one seems interesd in meeting with us!!!!!! hahaha

Oh well I was going to suggest the Paddington Bar we went to on weekend as a meet up spot as well...

Let see if anyone is interested..

Bally

Hi Becky & Bally ,

It would be really nice to meet both of you ! :)  Becky , please tell me about the skiing thing , please tell me how much they charge ,really interested ! Thanks a lot .

Sure neha...where about do you stay so we can arrange something..

Becks - perhaps we can take neha for hotpot!!!!

Bally :-)

Hi Bally ,

Sure ! can join you for hotpot , you want to try the Sichuan or Henan hotpot ?  :)

I stay in Zhongshan area ( D-Coast ) walking distance to Donghai beach , where do you live ?

I would like to meet you and Becky , I am going to India on 5th Feb for vacations , so once I am back , we plan something .

Best Regards
Neha

Hi Bally
Gotcha ;)

I could finally find you on this site :D

Hello guys,
I am an absolutely newcomer in this Blog and in Dalian as well. I am a German student, 23 years old and easy going. I love going out, travel and CHINESE FOOD! Would love to do all that cool stuff with others.
Let me know ;-)

Hey SHA_LA
I HAVE BEEN HERE ONLY A FEW MONTHS
DALIAN IS NOT AS GREAT AS THE PLACES IN  GERMANY
BUT STILL THERE ARE A LOT OF FUN THINGS U CAN DO. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME  ON MY EMAIL ID -(Moderated: Please avoid leaving your contact details on the forum) would luv to hangout :)

Hi TARIM,

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hey aman hour from dalian in wafangdian I need to make new friends any help??

hi there. do you stil live in dalian? would love to make some new friend here with ya. Andy

Would love to make newfriends,aswell. Please feel free to contact me :)

Annie

:top: