It's goal setting!

For the year 2013, did you plan your vacation already?

Where do you want to go?

What activities?

Share pls.!

I plan to travel more! :D:D

This year I have traveled local places, next year hopefully I can go back to Japan and explore Osaka and Kyoto or Go somewhere in Asia with good nightlife, beach and temples! :)

How about you??

Going to India.. :cool:

Visit my native land the Philippines!!!!!:one

I'm planning to go to Palawan, Bohol, Camsur, Ilocos, Surigao, Marinduque,Bicol  & Cebu ...then 1 out of the country trip...

To study French  & Arabic language...and do piano lesson

Thanks Resuri Ann! :D

Learning driving, play

Resuri_Ann wrote:

This year I have traveled local places, next year hopefully I can go back to Japan and explore Osaka and Kyoto or Go somewhere in Asia with good nightlife, beach and temples! :)

How about you??

See you!

deltamikelima wrote:

Visit my native land the Philippines!!!!!:one

Plan to visit the Philippines for the first time early in 2013.Will stay in Manila,then off to Cebu.May also visit Chocalate Hills.

Really? we have the same target place, Chocolate hills in Bohol and Cebu :)..have you been to Palawan? to the underground river? and lagoon?

dkcape wrote:

Plan to visit the Philippines for the first time early in 2013.Will stay in Manila,then off to Cebu.May also visit Chocalate Hills.

I am traveling to Singapore around September...
Probably will go to Bora early next year...
Will be paying for the flight tickets later...
harhar

where do you plan to go for out of country trip?

Oh my Palawan is my favorite place in the Philippines, specially El Nido :D:D who do you usually travel with during this trips? :)

Sounds like you have a packed year ahead! Goodluck on the lessons! Have fun! :)

janicelicup wrote:

I'm planning to go to Palawan, Bohol, Camsur, Ilocos, Surigao, Marinduque,Bicol  & Cebu ...then 1 out of the country trip...

To study French  & Arabic language...and do piano lesson

Thanks Resuri Ann! :D

Learning driving, play

Resuri_Ann wrote:

How about you??

Hahaha! love to go to Boracay too..with ready beach body I hope :P

Jubhie wrote:

I am traveling to Singapore around September...
Probably will go to Bora early next year...
Will be paying for the flight tickets later...
harhar

I am planing to travel Japan next year.

hi  janicelicup.. Vacation in pangasinan with my girlfriend. Its good to learn in french. I study too

I Decided to travel more in 2013 .. :cool:
I plan to visit all beautiful places in Philippines and countries like SG, HK, Malaysia, cambodia, vietnam etc.. :gloria

yup I already have plans for the first quarter next year. My goal next year is to visit and revisit some festivals I've been to such as Panagbengga (flower festival) in Baguio, Pahiyas Festival in Quezon for Q2 and a whole lot more :)