Need studio flat for 6 months

hello everybody,

could anyone please advise me on housing?

I'm moving to Dubai next week, and I'll need to rent a studio for the first 6 months, as close as possible (ok if using public transp) to Hilton Jumeirah - my work place - but with max. budget AED 4,500/ month (with DEWA and internet incl).

I've been searching in Dubizzle and just rentals.com but most of the offers are in International city (seems way to far on google maps...) and the others don't even reply to my messages (agent or private...)

Do you know other websites I could use?

I'll only have 4 days to find an apartment, after my arrival (Dec.2nd) and I'm kind of nervous :)

Thanks a lot!
Marina

Hi Marina!

I suggest you to take a look at the section Housing in Dubai, it may help.;)
You may also post your ad there.

Harmonie.

There is hotel in Green Community offering standard room with price 2500 AED if you are interested let me know I can tell you full details plus negative and positive points as well

sorry forgot to mention that price is 2500 per month + 150 for internet per month or 5 AED per day

hi.. hope you doing well..can you provide me the details of the hotel please 2500 looks like a good price

you should try al barsha area you minght get what you are looking for if you need details send me an email [email protected].
tc