Manila Experts! Need some advice / recommendations!

I am visiting Manila soon and could use some advice and recommendations.

Looking for a cheap (30-40$) and clean hotel near Ermita / Makati area.

Also I need the low down on the nightlife in Manila. What are some of the best clubs in Manila? I prefer clubs that play hiphop / American top 40.

Also, any good "under the radar" clubs that foreigners dont know about / frequent?

Thanks

Check this site: manilaclubbing.com/best-clubs-in-manila/

Yea I saw that site. Doesnt really say the type of music each place plays though.

Actually, my mates are scouting for that kind of clubs/bar.

DashGlobal wrote:

Also I need the low down on the nightlife in Manila. What are some of the best clubs in Manila? I prefer clubs that play hiphop / American top 40.

Also, any good "under the radar" clubs that foreigners dont know about / frequent?

Thanks

check-out 7th high (The Fort) on Saturdays as they play the top 40 hits/hiphop and Rnb.
Republiq (Newport Mall, Resorts World) and Palladium (New World Hotel Makati) on Fridays, as they play Hiphop and Rnb there :)

Hope that helps! :cheers:

I also prefer RNB and HipHop so I go to Palladium on Fridays. Heard about TIME in Makati Avenue but not sure about their type of music. Will check one of these days. :-)

For accomodation in Makati, I think the Howzat Inn is good value for money, chech out their website, just google Howzat, Makati.

Awesome! Thaks guys!

Anyone else have any recommendations? What about clubs in Quezon City?

What is an economical hotel price in Makati? Just need it to be clean and basic.

hael00 wrote:

I also prefer RNB and HipHop so I go to Palladium on Fridays. Heard about TIME in Makati Avenue but not sure about their type of music. Will check one of these days. :-)

Hey tell me about your Time club experience :) I heard they play more on house, tencho and trans there. I have also read there is entrance fee. We plan to check it out but we havent had the chance yet hehe.

@DashGlobal you may check-out Eden club in Eastwood its the newest one there and the main music style is Urban (hiphop/mashup/top40/classics)I have also gotten invites before for Candy Shop Super Club, I haven't checked that one but it seems a pretty good one too :)

I plan to split my nights up and hit Makati one night, The Fort another night, and Quezon City one night.

I have heard of Eden in QC. Here is a list of clubs in QC. I need to figure out which one of these I will like the best.

Eden
Excess
Eivissa
Nu'Vaine
Circa
Dolce
Bliss

Sounds like a plan! Hahahaha i think we're hitting Eden on saturday, ill give you a feedback about it ;)

DashGlobal wrote:

I plan to split my nights up and hit Makati one night, The Fort another night, and Quezon City one night.

I have heard of Eden in QC. Here is a list of clubs in QC. I need to figure out which one of these I will like the best.

Eden
Excess
Eivissa
Nu'Vaine
Circa
Dolce
Bliss

JUST GO TO PADIS POINT,, its fun there,,live band and dj music, alternate ..

Hi,

I senr you a message, have you read it?, take care!

hi!
HI!

Palladium is a good place,

DashGlobal wrote:

Thanks