Company is Shutting Down

Hi Guys,

I was hoping if you could all help me out. I've worked here for about 4 months now, and I fear that my company is shutting down in 2 months. There has been a large scale of attrition in the office, and I fear more will follow. My questions are:

1. What are my benefits and what should I expect if I were to be terminated prior to shutting down per se?
2. What should I expect if the company declares bankruptcy?

Thank you,

gonzrule

They'll allow you to look for as job and transfer your sponsorship paying you all your salaries (if any unpaid yet).

As of end-of-services (EoS) benefits: With 4-6 months of job, you don't qualify for any EoS. It starts with 2 years of tenure completion.

After all I've been through in KSA, I don't think I want to work here anymore. If you would be kind enough to shed some more light, my follow up question is, Isn't there any severance/separation pay/settlement? I have a contract of two years, and I have only been here for 4 months. What is the computation for final settlement?

what you are owed for hte last month of payment are your only entitlements

Freshlikesushi wrote:

what you are owed for hte last month of payment are your only entitlements

+1

That is it? So basically, it is only my salary that I can expect, nothing more. Not even severance pay? This is not the case in my home country.