Update - Help with finding Accomodation in Riga

Hi,

I'm still no closer to finding a website to search accommodation in Riga. A few members have been kind enough to recommend ss.lv but the tarnslation doesnt work properly and im still quite confused at what i'm looking at. Also another expat British member emailed me and said he was paying a 1000 Euro per month for a 1 bedroom aprtment outside of the city centre and I really can afford that. I'm now worried that there might be a differnet cost for foreigners compared to locals? Could anybody please advise if this is not the case. I had initially thought that maybe 250lv - 350lv might have been enough for a furnished studio or 1 bedroom apartment close to the centre of Riga. Could anybody please confirm or deny this.

If I can find another website for accommodation then is it a situation that I might have to visit find a place, leave and return again? Even doing that how and where would I search keeping in mind I currently speak no Latvian or Russian.

All advice is really appreciated

Thanks

Scott

Hello Scott.

Do not forget that you have the Housing in Latvia section at your disposal where you can post an advert. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!
I am from Latvia! :)
Ar you looking for an apartment or just for a room?

Best regards,

Kristina

Hi Kristina,

I am wanting to find my own apartment maybe studio or even a small or average size 1 bedroom apartment. I would prefer furnished, and not to far from the city centre.

Thanks
Scott