AA Meetings in Quito and Cuenca

?

Hi mugtech,

I hope you'll soon get some answers.

Melissa

There is AA in Quito. Here is the link:  http://www.aae.org.ec/aae/index.php?opt … 5&Itemid=2
Quito is in the province Pichincha.

I just returned from Cuenca and there is a daily noon meeting. You can contact Gerard at [email protected] for directions.

I'm very late, but I found this on ecuadorresources.com. It's dated March 27, 2013, so it's reasonably current. It came up when I entered 'English AA meetings in Quito' so I'm guessing it's in English.

The meeting will be on Mondays at 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays at 11:00 a.m.
Isabel La Catolica 1439 y Orellana / Iglesia Alemana Lutherana
(Diagonally to the residency of the American Ambassador and behind Hotel Quito).

Sorry to hear you were (apparently) disappointed with the group, but I know from personal experience how that goes. I'll give them a try when I get there -- we're each different and maybe I'll find it helpful (or at least meet some nice folks).

Two semi-related observations:
1) I'm glad to see there's a Lutheran church there, though I wonder if it's a German-speaking congregation, given the name.
2) I find it amusing that the Lutheran church is located on a street named for Isabel La Catolica.

The only English speaking AA group in Quito meets on Saturdays at 1100 at the Lutheran church at Isabela la Católica N26-31.  Go through the blue gate, walk behind the church, go down the stairs, and we're in the meeting room dead ahead.

It's difficult to find meeting information down here, so I hope this helps someone.