French lessons

i'm a french teacher from tunisia, i give special lessons for beginner, intermediate or advanced
i give also arabic lessons for non arabic students

I am interested, just wanted to know few things:
1.Are bachelor male allowed or this class is only for females and family people
2.Location of classes..your home or do you have any office
3.please let me know your fees also

Thanks

Hello om malek,

Welcome to expat-blog,

I invite you to post an advert in classifieds Jubail, in section classes.

Melissa

ketan19 wrote:

I am interested, just wanted to know few things:
1.Are bachelor male allowed or this class is only for females and family people
2.Location of classes..your home or do you have any office
3.please let me know your fees also

Thanks

I teach only females ans kids and for males, my husband teachs
for location, me, on my home, but my husband is ready to teach anywhere, but your are in khobar, it's far,  I dont think he can

Thanks for info..lets see if its possible on weekends i might come to jubail to your husband for classes...i will search someone near khobar first,if i didn't find anyone will contact you.Thanks a lot.

ok

what to know french classes for kids

Hi dineche,

Please note that this topic if from 2012.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,

Bon Jour!
I have basic level knowledge in French. Conjugation of Verbs such as etre, avoir, aller, venir, etc. My french is very basic. I would like to get to a high level and get a DELF Qualification. I was wondering if you know any one in Jubail who could help me with this task. There is an institute in Khobar affiliated to alliance francaise, but it will be very difficult for me to travel to khobar from jubail, and it is very expensive.

In short, I would like to know if someone can teach me and my wife french to get to the high intermediate level, and successfully complete DELF exam.

Regards,

HI, I want to learn arabic. Wt is ur fee?

Bonjour,

I'm an independent candidate too, preparing alone for the DALF C1 certification. Since it is really hard to find anyone who can prepare us for these high level French certifications, I suggest you check out this website:                                    uz-translations.net/?category=frbooks

You will find in it TONNES of resources to help you learn French, with some books classified accordingly to the levels of the European Framework of languages, including the DELF exam categories (A1, A2, B1 and the highest for DELF which is B2).

Hope this website helps, it is of GREAT help for me, I almost don't feel like I need a tutor anymore.

Can you please send me your husband contact, I'm searching for a French teacher in jubail to teach me.

Thanks,
Waleed ahmed

I have read the thread and found ur husband teaches french ..
Pls share ur contact details .