Looking for full-time employment

I am Mazie Lynn Luzon from Philippines. Graduate of Bachelor of Arts major in Computer Secretarial. Aside from being a business graduate, I also have other skills, Music is my passion that's why I love in singing, I've been a writing a song during college. I also interest in Entertainment when I was young I dream to become an artist, but at my age now I'm 21 probably that dream of mine will just remain as a dream but I'll be very happy if that dream comes into reality, or if not maybe having a job related to entertainment industry will make me contented. Ever since it's really my wish to visit and work as well in Seoul, South Korea. Now I am looking for full-time employment. I don't have work experience because I'm a fresh graduate but I have the necessary skills and abilities which is qualify for the job. And I am hardworking type of person, learn new things, comfortable working with all personality types. I am eager to work with you. I'll be very happy to send my resume to those who are interested for me to work there at Seoul, Korea. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Mazie Lynn Luzon.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Seoul forum.

Concerning your work search, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Seoul section. It may help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie