Learning french in/near agadir - looking for teacher/school

Hi all!
Im around the agadir area for the next few wks after being in France the last two months and am hoping I can keep learning french here.

If anyone has any suggestions on where I could take classes, or otherwise knows any french teacher who might want to do some private tuition, Id be very grateful for advice!

Have seen there is an institute francais and will drop in on them this monday (they still have never repld to my emails!), but not sure it seems I can join for just a few weeks, so other ideas would be welcome. 

Merci beaucoup,
Jason

hi Jason,
if you want to keep learning good french, better stick to the french institute. as you're there only for few weeks, maybe u can meet one of the teachers there and enquire about private lessons according to yr level and needs.

bonne chance!

Hi there!

Thanks a million for the reply and the advice, and sorry for the delay to post back.

Well, I think you are right it would be much better to get good tuition rather than not such great quality. So I was hoping I could work something out with IFA, but I went along on Monday and as feared they will not allow me to join the class as they are in the middle of the trimester, and the only other option available with them was private tuition which is a just a bit too pricey for me at 2750dh for 10 hours. They werent too keen on helping me find another teacher privately unfortunately!

However I did find another private language school in town which I tried out last night, but yes, it turned out not very good quality teaching Im afraid.

So I am still on the lookout for something..we will see.

But thanks again and if I find anything I will post again for others' benefit.

Cheers,
Jason

Hiya all

I'm looking for chuppati flour and basmati rice in Agadir, i have checked the Souk and Marjane shops. No joy.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Shaz

Hello

If you want to learn some French for few mouths you can search for languages's center in Agadir maybe you'll find a session just starting  classes. There so many centers in Agadir but I recommend you to check "speak" located in cité suisse if you live around the area.

Hi Jason,

Im living in Agadir and wish to learn French too. Did you have any luck in finding a reputable language course?

I will head down to TFI soon but thought i would ask you first after seeing your post online.

Lucy

Diamonds75,

You can get basmati rice at both Carrefour stores in Agadir. It's about 60-75dhs a bag, depending on the brand. The bag that is blue on the outside is very nice. (I forgot the name).

i`ll be for a month in agadir in november, i am also looking for a frenchschool. has anyone fond a privatteacher or any language course?

This thread is 2 years old. It may well be that people have moved on and will not respond whether about basmati rice (to be found in Acima, Marjane and Carrefour supermarkets) or short term language courses.

thanks, i opened a new post;)

hi everyone
It's not hard to find a language center in Agadir there is meany of them
also you need start to talk with the location people many speak French and u can find someone interested in a language exchange
i know a lot of students in university who studding French they can talk to you
if someone interested we can organize a French Event for you ^^
Simo

hey, I am looking for a school from the beginning of January till the end of the month than.... actually I thought going in the end of January to institute for the 3 month course. any experience???