Business in Kenya as a non-resident.

would like to know some of the hardships of starting a small business in kenya when one partner is a resident and one isnt?

hello, there are no hardships at all. if you follow the law, its easy. call me on 0723 120 345 or [email protected] i give you further advice.

denise cherry wrote:

would like to know some of the hardships of starting a small business in kenya when one partner is a resident and one isnt?

Yep you can do as a : foreign investor :).
besides the fee is not so high is are: USD 100,000.-
as minimum capital,
I think you would have about US: 140,000.- dollars more than enough
for all.

note:
but if you have no limits , are very good projects in Kenya with the goverment, and you would have a 100% guarantees from the government, ( but is about several million dollars ... )

cud be quite easy..especially if u are a foreign investor and have the potential to create jobs for the locals in Kenya.

@pinguinoma...hhhmmmm  doing quite good with your Kenya research...impressed..>!     
Buen trabajo

saludo..
besos y cuidate

Thankyou for the advice, foreign investment sounds like a good idea. I will do more research about this and investigate the prospects.

I am working in a Africa recruitment agency so know that many locals are looking for jobs.

legally, there is a way you can register some documents in order to evade so many legal hurdles. when you contact me i will be able to help you draft some and file them to protect yourself from any legal issue.

Ashntz,
Why do you want them to follow the law first, but evade legal handle?