*URGENT INFO NEEDED! Please!*

Hi all.

Im a singaporean and i ran to thai because of debts issues.
And i recently got to now i have a warrant of arrest for missing court cases for raffic fines.
My situation now is that i need to visa run to extend my passport.
I will be going to nearby counties to chop my passport ,will i get stopped in foreign country's Customs?

I really hope someone could advice me on this.
Thanks a million in advance.

Hello ex0tic.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be advised by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

If you have an arrest warrant out for you from Singapore, you will sure be arrested the minute you arrive at Singapore entry point.

You can hide but can't escape because you sure need to go back to Singapore 1 day.

What you are trying to do now is just delay your trip back only.

Its best to settle all your traffic fines with the court so that you are free to do as you wish in any part of the world.

You do not have any problem with any country custom unless you are not doing any illegal trade.

Its very costly for you to do visa run monthly and tiring too. 

All the best

In a country other than Singapore, no, they won't care about traffic fines. But like JCSHINE said, if you go back to Singapore they'll probably get you.

Honestly, you're running from traffic fines? Set up a payment plan, throw yourself at the mercy of the court, or do a couple of weeks in jail. Be a man and handle your responsibilities.

Contact the court in Singapore and pay the fines, even if you have to pay month by month. If you have fines in Thailand then pay them quick, you do not want to end up in jail here. As other people have said on here, it will catch up on you one day.