Coooooking

Hello to all
well... living in Budapest for some time now still cant find a job but trying to
develop my hobbies and interests.. that to with some difficulties...
my question is if anyone knows or have an idea how can i develop my Love for cooking.. i looked for courses but the only ones are short terms for tourists ..
if they are in English...I'm looking for something maybe semi professional that goes also
for wine tasting .
and if there is anyone here that  loves to cook as well maybe an expat social event can come out of this...
would appreciate any thought or idea
Amit

Hello Amit.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Maybe you can try to post an advert in the Classes section (Cooking classes) in the Budapest classifieds. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

chefparade.hu/fooldal go to that link and click on english classes.....might be what you are looking for !

I love to cook also, but unless you are thinking of making cooking a career it can be quite expensive to learn from a school as solely a hobbie. So i have found many ebooks which are helpful in teaching you the broad strokes of cooking, and i find experimenting in the kitchen fun. If you would like to start sharing cooking ideas, and pushing each other to learn new cooking techniques... I would enjoy the forum.
Last night i made a simple spanish Albondigas soup for the cold Hungarian night.
Ruben