Looking for a russian teacher for 2 kids

Hello,

I am a looking for a russian teacher to give private lessons for 2 kids (6 and 8)  in Mont Kiara.

Thanks in advance !

Hello delphd,

welcome to expat-blog :)

I suggest you take a look to classifieds Malaysia, in section "classes".

Good luck,
Melissa

Hello,

I suggest you to look for a Russian teacher here: http://www.msia.ru/forum/

This is a very active and vivacious forum of Russian speaking people in Malaysia. It is in Russian, so try it if language is not a problem for you.

Cheers,
Halyna.

is there a big population of russian speakers in malaysia?

Not sure about the number but big enough to find somebody interested to teach the language, I'm pretty sure:)

Hello! My friend is a native Russian speaker. She is from Ukraine (Ex-Soviet Country). She can teach your kids Russian language. Please send me your contact number and I will give it to my friend :)

Just to let you know, I moved a couple of posts (off topic) to a private forum (for admins only).

Could we please concentrate on the initial discussion ?

Thanks

Thank you Halyna, I will try on this forum. azumi25188, thank you for your proposal : could you please provide me with her contact info by MP ? i will try to reach her this week. Has she an experience as a Russian teacher with kids ?

thank you !

delphd wrote:

Thank you Halyna, I will try on this forum. azumi25188, thank you for your proposal : could you please provide me with her contact info by MP ? i will try to reach her this week. Has she an experience as a Russian teacher with kids ?
thank you !

Hi delphd!
My friend, Kateryna has a Degree in Primary Education. Currently she is teaching Russian language to other expat children here in Kuala Lumpur. I will send you her number to your Inbox.

:) Have a nice evening!

I am a Russian teacher and I live in KL, pls, email me @ [email protected] if interested. thank you!

(moderated: old topic + please post in classifieds section)

azumi25188 wrote:
delphd wrote:

thank you !

Hi delphd!
My friend, Kateryna has a Degree in Primary Education. Currently she is teaching Russian language to other expat children here in Kuala Lumpur. I will send you her number to your Inbox.

:) Have a nice evening!

Hi azumi25188,
Is your friend available for private lessons?

Thanks

Hi londoner123,

Please note that this thread is a year old.

Regards, :)

David.

thought I would try my luck!:D

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Thanks.]

Hi. I am a soon-to-be graduate from Bard College, NY, in Russian studies and psycholinguistics. I am Malaysian, and I am fluent in Russian, English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, beginning French. I also studied abroad in Russia, and taught in a company and a Language learning institute. I might intern at the Russian Center in KL. I have also applied to a couple of positions in Saint Petersburg, NY, and UK before I pursue my Master's degree in Interpretation and Translation, and MBA. Kindly get back to me.

Please let me know if I can help you this summer.

Please email me at [email protected], or contact my American number at +18453897681. Thank you. Amanda.

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Привет!Мы недавно переехали в КЛ и ищем друзей своему сыну, ему 9 лет, учится в Британской школе. Если вас заинтересовало наше предложение о дружбе детей, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами. Полина

hi i know a Russian Teacher and I have given her your number. She will be calling you anytime.
if she doesn't then let me know and I will pass your her number.

Hi Polimena,

Post only in English please on the Anglophone section of the Malaysia forum, for members to read and participate.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I'm looking for a Russian teacher myself. Pls contact me asap if interested. Thanks.

delphd wrote:

Hello,

I am a looking for a russian teacher to give private lessons for 2 kids (6 and 8)  in Mont Kiara.

Thanks in advance !

I am native russian speaker and i am ready to help you.

Hello, i live KL, and looking for russian teacher [link moderated]

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please do not share your private details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Christophe777,

Kindly note that this thread is quite old.

I invite you to post an ad in the Language classes in Kuala Lumpur section for your search, it might prove to be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hello, I am a looking for a russian teacher to give private lessons for my boss wife in bangi. Apprciate if u can call me asap.

Hello Norrol 3690,

Please follow Priscilla'as advice on the previous post and create an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Language classes in Kuala Lumpur.  or Jobs in Malaysia

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna