Argentina vs Saudi Arabia

Dear Friends,

The legendary & best football player in the world Lionel Messi has arrived with his team to play the match against Saudi Arabia by tommorow ( 14th November ). You don't want to miss what this incredible player can do with the ball.

DAMMIT!  Yet one more thing women aren't allowed to do (go to the stadium) :mad:  It gets beyond ridiculous.

Alliecat wrote:

DAMMIT!  Yet one more thing women aren't allowed to do (go to the stadium) :mad:  It gets beyond ridiculous.

they don,t allow women - so we can watch the game :)
imagine women in stadium dear god have mercy
i hope Saudis win

ASHRAF 1 wrote:

You don't want to miss what this incredible player can do with the ball.

Hmmm... doesn't seem very attractive:
http://www.soccerwallpaper.mackafe.com/var/resizes/Lionel-Messi-Wallpaper-Gallery/lionel-messi-gallery-resim.jpg

Which Witch wrote:

Hmmm... doesn't seem very attractive:

He's not but he's probably the most skilled footballer in the world.

hoon_hall wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

they don,t allow women - so we can watch the game :)
imagine women in stadium dear god have mercy
i hope Saudis win

Oh quit this sh*t!  It's ridiculous that women can't do things because of fear of male behavior.  If the men can't behave themselves, it should be THEM who are not allowed to do things.

AND (that's right, I'm not finished yet :P) ... I've been to the Janadriyah Festival several times.  There are THOUSANDS of Saudis, males and females, all mingling.  And 'dear god have mercy' there is no problem.  So you need to readjust your thinking and join the 21st century!

[Moderated]

So, Saudi women don't care about football, what of expat women? The libertarian streak in me says if somebody wants to do it, let them do it...what business is it of anybody else?

hoon_hall wrote:

... not like most westerners females fat and chubby and smell like medicine ...
that,s all

Ha, you wish... What you see around here is only the sharp top of an iceberg which could drown you without mercy. And at least they're confident about her selves.

hoon_hall wrote:

wow typical american wild cat behavior ,
you think you know it all
here women don,t care about football ,or sport so no need for Alice Morgan for saudi women
plus most of our women are so fine and sexy and smell like flowers ,, not like most westerners females fat and chubby and smell like medicine , so it will be hard for us to concentrate on the game at their presence
that,s all

First off, I noticed that given the chance, a few brave Saudi women participated in the Olympics.  The reason women 'aren't interested' in sports is because they are prohibited from participating.  This is why so many Saudi women are overweight and unfortunately have diabetes.

I also notice you didn't address my FACT about the Janadriyah festival.  Instead you resort to a personal attack on American women.  Pathetic. 

And, BTW, what are you doing on an expat forum if you so obviously don't like expats?

hoon_hall wrote:

here women don,t care about football ,or sport so no need for Alice Morgan for saudi women
plus most of our women are so fine and sexy and smell like flowers ,, not like most westerners females fat and chubby and smell like medicine , so it will be hard for us to concentrate on the game at their presence
that,s all

Question for the troglodyte:  How do you connect to the internet from your cave?

I guess good ole Abe (or was it Samuel Johnson?) has a point when he said ...

"... better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt..."

Back to the real issue. Are the tickets sold out and if not where can I buy them!?

Try this site out.  One of my coworkers bought his ticket through this site this morning so I am guessing that there are still tickets available for sale.

http://www.e-mall.com.sa/english/buyer/ … edf7225a7a

alpha89 wrote:

Back to the real issue. Are the tickets sold out and if not where can I buy them!?

What are you talking about?  The real issue is I can't go :sosad:

It would be great to see Messi play but I think we all know it won't be much of a game :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
hoon_hall wrote:

that,s all

First off, I noticed that given the chance, a few brave Saudi women participated in the Olympics.  The reason women 'aren't interested' in sports is because they are prohibited from participating.  This is why so many Saudi women are overweight and unfortunately have diabetes.

I also notice you didn't address my FACT about the Janadriyah festival.  Instead you resort to a personal attack on American women.  Pathetic. 

And, BTW, what are you doing on an expat forum if you so obviously don't like expats?

allright Alliecat show,m :top:
i agree it,s about time women here be treated as human with full rights not as a sex object
no need to talk about women here or there in such manner
god help this horse:lol:

@sam  I don't think that guy understood what he got into when he decided to join an EXPAT forum.  If he thought it was going to be male-dominated by neanderthals, well, I guess he's learned better lol

And BTW, many thanks to the enlightened gentlemen who stepped up to the plate on this thread.

No need to insult western women Mr.hoon_hall!!!!!!. Behave your self.

ASHRAF 1 wrote:

No need to insult western women Mr.hoon_hall!!!!!!. Behave your self.

And thank you, Ashraf, for informing the forum of a probably once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Messi play!

Saw the game. Saudi were quite good, Argentina were mediocre at best haha

tonguetwister wrote:

Saw the game. Saudi were quite good, Argentina were mediocre at best haha

What was the final score?  Did Messi do anything impressive?

Messi is impressed by the welcome he received at the airport and he knew he has to go to airport again after the match.... :P

Ehtesham wrote:

and he knew he has to go to airport again after the match.... :P

LOL  I was kinda thinking that myself!

It's a friendly match after all. Nothing important about it.

I couldnt go too unfortunately ... heard they were staying at the Ritz Carlton .. so no chance of snagging a autograph there aswell :( ... probably our only chance of seeing messi in riyadh ...

But judging by the welcome he got i assume he must have been jumpy and not in a mood to meet people much :Phttp://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-di … --sow.html

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/fA4Ex8NwYklJGq4JtqVIhg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/nukk8wazj.jpeg

Ah well .. from what i remember Barca are due to come to celebrate Ittihad FC's centennial or something next year in Jeddah? If that happens .. then that will be once in a life time oppurtunity to see barca play live in KSA!

Zoufan wrote:

I couldnt go too unfortunately ... heard they were staying at the Ritz Carlton .. so no chance of snagging a autograph there aswell :( ... probably our only chance of seeing messi in riyadh ...

But judging by the welcome he got i assume he must have been jumpy and not in a mood to meet people much :Phttp://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-di … --sow.html

[img align=L]http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/fA4Ex8NwYklJGq4JtqVIhg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/nukk8wazj.jpeg[/url]

Ah well .. from what i remember Barca are due to come to celebrate Ittihad FC's centennial or something next year in Jeddah? If that happens .. then that will be once in a life time oppurtunity to see barca play live in KSA!

GREAT photo!! :lol:

Just to correct your info,

Women are allowed to go to stadium in national games, and they must to be from other national team side

but not many people know that, even Saudis lol

for example: Women able to come as Argentina fan and set in Argentina seats.

many women attended Argentina vs Saudi Arabia match

Komsi wrote:

Just to correct your info,

Women are allowed to go to stadium in national games, and they must to be from other national team side

but not many people know that, even Saudis lol

for example: Women able to come as Argentina fan and set in Argentina seats.

many women attended Argentina vs Saudi Arabia match

What if they are not the same nationality as the away team? What then?