Salsa Lessons...

Hello, im new here in this forum, im from Lima, Peru...iŽm salsa teacher, if you want to learn to dance salsa in Lima just contact me or ask me if you need to find out where to go to dance..regards!!!

Hello paodance.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post an advert in the Classes section (Dance classes) in the Lima classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello PAola 

I am from UK

I am in MIRAFLORES 

Age 55   I would like to learn SALSA  Dancing   

However  I may be only here for a week before I go back to Buenos Aries   for a while.

Is there any place  I can Learn, I a a Beginner  But I DON@t Have two left feet 

Regards
Graham 
email [email protected]
Living peru parts  28 Julio Avenue

About your trip to Buenos Aires, there is no problem, we can start with our salsa lessons and when you go out i just keep your lessons  frozen waiting for you to come back..

Paola 
When I go to Buenos Aries for 10 days 

Aftet that I will be going to England  I need to go back to work for a few months 

Regards

graham

hi where i can go learn salsa please e mail me let me know
thanks

Hello This is Graham From England

Hi, How are you doing...here my blog for you to check out my videos paodance.blogspot.com  and if you want every detail please give me an email...or write me back to mine ***

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi, thank you for writing. My name is Paola, i give salsa lessons in cuban style, I give individual and couple lessons in my own house/ studio.

I live in La Aurora (Miraflores),  if you take  Villaran Ave. you should turn on the right at the 5th. block (one block before you get to Tomás Marsano Ave. but if you come from Benavides Ave. i will be sending you a map after arranging a schedule for a better reference but its approximately on the 24th. block from Benavides turning on left.

Please let me know your schedule availability to confirm you the mine and give you the most convenient for your need. At these days i´m more available during the morning time and i start teaching very early. but please let me know your preference some days before you came to arrange a schedule. I usually recommend to take 2 lessons per week to have a good advance.   

Every lesson lasts one hour.

Please don´t hesitate to ask me more if you have another question.

Kind regards,

Paola

Hi Paola,

Can you please post your offer in the classifieds > dance section : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/so … peru/lima/

It is the most appropriate section as free advertising is not authorised.

Thanks,

Priscilla