Hi all Need support to understand my savings

Hi all

I will be really thankful if someone can help me know how much I can save after being paid 20000NOK per month after tax by the employer.
If I stay as bachlore with limited outings and simple homely life standered. I am a non smoker, drinker & Pure vegetarian.

I am looking for your urgent revert so that I can say yes or no to the employer.

Sanjay

Hello Sanjay.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Where are you based now?
The company is based in which coutnry?

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am presently based out at Delhi (India). And have an offer letter from one of the company from Oslo.
Need expert advise...

Hello sanjay_pareek33.

For more interaction, I moved your post on the Olso forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Depends where you will be living and what's covered by your rent. I would guess around 2000 NOK per month of savings should be possible if you try to keep your expenses down. Be aware though that doing anything in Norway costs money, and usually a lot. I recommend you look through previous posts where there are some excellent posts  outlining the cost of living.

Sanjay: If you earn 20,000 NOK after tax then you can say yes.

Accommodation costs monthly: Approx 8000
Food monthly : Approx 2000
Transportation: Approx 1000
Others: 2000

In addition comes if you go on excursions, catch a taxi home,invite friends etc...

You can save 3000 or 4000 NOK kroners monthly because you dont drink/smoke etc , but the first month will be hard as landlords will require a 3 months deposit when you move in ...so just bring this up to your employer - perhaps they can guide you in regard to accommodation / deposit?

www.finn.no is a good site to find shared rented accommodation - click at "Eiendom" and then "hybel" and you see loads of posts