Attestation of marriage license

Hi! Anyone of u who' s got an idea how to attest the marriage license here in saudi particularly riyadh. I got married in philippine embassy here in riyadh and marriage license has an arabic translation and stamp of the embassy but it needs to be stamped by saudi government also? Which I have no idea what agency it would be. Is it the ministry of foreign affairs or what? Pls help me on this one. Thank you very much.

Yep yep! :D our MoFA here! :) I just finished filing my marriage license the other day... :) don't worry, it won't take you that long. :D

I second Mabella26. Saudi goverment means Ministry of Foreign Affairs a.k.a. MoFA. Don't worry, it's a visit and 5 minutes job.

Thank you for that nice info. I just have question TLL, do you knpw whats MOFA in arabic as I have to ask our driver to go there or just even take me there but he doesnt know its english name he needs to have it translated in arabic. Thank you

Mabella, what were the requirements? Is it necessary that the couple should be present?Im thinkin of letting my driver process it. As I have full load during wkdays.

Check your inbox my dear! :D anyway, just bring your arabic marriage contract. :D

Mabelle. :-) ggggr! I dunno whats wrong but couldnt find ur msg in my inbox. Been trying to gor nth time. Which copy have u stamped the eng.or arabic one?sorry im so naive about these stuff.

I brought my English and Arabic M.C... All the stamps (like MoFA in Bahrain and Bahrain Embassy) I needed are at the back page of my English M.C but the guy there doesn't know English so he read my Arabic M.C and since it's just SR 30 per stamp. I asked him to put the stamp on all of my papers. :D

luvee wrote:

Thank you for that nice info. I just have question TLL, do you knpw whats MOFA in arabic as I have to ask our driver to go there or just even take me there but he doesnt know its english name he needs to have it translated in arabic. Thank you

Wizara Kharijia
It's in Naseriyah district.

Hi, i have a question because its confusing me. We are having our vacation this December together with my fiancee and planning to get married there, Is it true that if i get married first in the Philippines and once we come back here, still we cannot be together? i mean are we not allowed to be together,to go out,to have some date, etc.?? Because I heard that they would still ask to process our marriage certificate here in saudi (from the philippines) so that we are legally called as couple in saudi, processing will be for 3 months..any advice..thanks..

I HAVE IDEA

^ Future Nobel Prize winner right here!

AYMAN ESLAM wrote:

I HAVE IDEA

BRAVO!  Care to share it? :)

go to the Ministry ot foreign affairs ( Ojaratol Kharijia) for attestation (Tasdeeq). Its stands in Naseriay, Riyadh.

hi please help.

i have marriage license in philippines and attested by DFA in manila.
Can i go to Ministry of Foregn affairs here in Riyadh to get it attested?
Is there any more documents i need to show the MoFA in Riyadh?

thanks
emprex

Hi emprex20..
Have a good day. its so difficult about marriage in Saudi Arab. You r lucky coz u have licence. There is many way to solve this problem. its easy to explain through phone. U can contact to me if you want to know about this
Thanks

@TheLegendLeads, salam..i married to my yemene husband in Philippines...we received our marriage certificate and registered in our National Statistic Office (NSO) and we even attested it from Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila...question, is there anything we need to process in Riyadh regarding of our papers? Thank you.

If you already married and have like this certificate on your hand -its enough. but you need to translate certificate as Arabic from Saudian Embassy  Manila..
good luck

Thank you very much...we also have an arabic copy. God bless you.

its ok, by the way. do you have her parents consent letter?

Hi. Plse could you help me?

I am Islamically married in Cape Town. My surname is still my own and not my married surname. I am planning to go to Saudi to teach there and I would like my husband to come join me after 3 months. Do I need to change my surname to his or will they recognize our marriage?

Thank you

Hello good morning.... If we have mariage contract from philippine with saudi embassy stamp.. It is ok without arabic translation from philippine if bith couple here in saudia?.. Or it is posible arabic translation can done here in ksa? .. Thankz

hi, why should change?? Here only will follow your legel marriage certificate with him. thats enough . No need to change your name

As a current rue you need to make it translate into Arabic.

Arabic translation can be done here?

After translated into Arabic put stamp by Wajara tul kharijia

good evening, i have my marriage contract in NSO with DFA stamp, as well as saudi embassy stamp, do i still need to go to Ministry of foreign affairs or i will just have it translated in arabic?

yeah you need to go Ministry of foreign affairs . Also need Arbic translate Firs.
By the way if you spouse have her company's permision letter, If not yet take permission letter of her company and go Zawajat for approval. then go to Ministry of foreign affair for stamping. Just rmember all paper should need Arabic translate.

Helo I have marriage certificate authenticated by the dfa of the Philippines and also translated in arabic but without stamp of saudi embassy but my husband went to philippine embassy and they attested.But my employer wants the saudi embassy if its ok I will go to mofa to attest my marriage certificate so I will not sent my papers in philippines?

i HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK YOU. FROM WHERE YOU TRANSLATED INTO ARABIC, FROM SAUDI EMBASSY OR FROM TRANSLATED HOUSE. IF SAUDI EMBASSY BESIDE TRANSLATE THE EMBASSY WOULD PUT STAMP. IF YOU TRANSLATE THIS FROM TRANSLATE HOUSE, THE EMBASSY WONT ACCEPT TRANSLATE HOUSE TRANSLATED, EMBASSY WILL FOLLOW YOUR ENGLISH CERTIFICATE THEN TRANSLATED ARABIC AGAIN.

YOU KNOW HERE ARABIC FIRST. LIKE THIS CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE ARABIC. WAJARATOL KHARIJIA ( MINISTRY OF FOREIGNER) WILL FOLLOW ONLY SAUDI EMBASSY TRANSLATED AND STAMP. COZ MINISTRY SO STRICT.   

FOR YOUR SURE . BEFORE HERE MARRIAGE WAS SO EASY. NOW SO STRICT. NEED STRONG CERTIFICATE. EVERYDAY CHANGE THE RULE . WHO KNOWS MAY BE THEY WILL ADD OR DEDUCT ANY RULE AGAIN. ALLAH BLESS YOU

Hi Mujahid_haq,

No need to post in all caps.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

ok sir

From mofa translated our MC with stamp

thats more great

Good day!

I just want to ask, which saudi govt. agency would I bring my marriage contract? is it foreign affairs or saudi chamber of commerce? some says chamber of commerce other says foreign afairs? i had my married in Phils. attested already in DFA and stamp by saudi embassy in Phils. I had arabic translation here so wht nxt? by the way my wife is working also here in different company? do my wife need to ask a permission or something like that from their management to have legalities of our marriage contract or pertaining to that concern?

Thank you in advance..;)

stamping by  foreign affairs. that enough. by the way must need your wife compny's permission letter and this permission stamp by zawazat . the  foreign affairs will want your wife company's permission letter-ok

Greeting of Peace!

Thank you for your kind response admin, by the way what is zawazat? maybe u mean to say jawazat? if i have the permission letter from my wife's company i will bring that one first to jawazat for stamping and after that for foreign affairs again for stamping is that right?
Thank you in advance...

yeah jawazat..
May know her comapny/hospital is government/public/ or private?

hi admin..
yes she work in private company here,.where is the jawazat location? i work near riyadh military hospital, which is the nearest Jawazat to that location? is there any fee for stamping there? if there is how much? and also in foreign affairs for stamping how much does it cost?

tnx in advance admin. you really helps a lot like us,.

the jawazat beside Olaiya. All leemozen (taxi) know the Jawazat.
for stamping 45SR you need to pay. and also in foreign affairs for stamping cost each page 20sr
Just remember, her company owner will put signature in the permission letter -right. this signature have in Jawazat. the jawazat will check this signature online that fake or real..