Need one Room Apartment in Kuala Lumpur - Come from Pakistan

Hello All,

I have plan to come Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur next month as employer there just apply for my Employment pass. My office is located in Menara IMC building.

So I need a single room there, any help is much appreciated. I am coming from Karachi, Pakistan.

Regards,

Zubair Mehmood

zubair you can search for a room/apartment near Jalan Sultan Ismail, or precise you want to live on internet, it would be easy for you.. the most active sites are:

mudah.my
ibilik.my
letaroom.com
olx.com.my

Thanks for providing Valuable information Faiqa.. Much Appreciated.

Actually I want to connect with some agent here, who know about the Shared or Single room so that I contact with Him/Her directly..

Hi Zubair, you'll find some real estate agents in the Kuala Lumpur business directory.;)

I also invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Kuala Lumpur, it may help.:)

Harmonie.

Anyone know here, what would be the rent for single or shared room in the kuala lumpur City

It would be ranging from RM 500- RM 900 atleast depending on the area, residential building, accommodation, room type, renting package and facilities.

Hi Karachi,
It's not easy to share room / apartment with someone, i think. Anyway, if you try to get some help indoor agencies in Marc Residences -near KLCC tower. They may help as those apartments have many rooms and reasonble budget for your expat level [ around 2500rm/m-3500rm/m from 1plus bedroom to 2plus bedroom ]
Hope this help
Best Regards,
KT

Sorry Karachi, you need single room, not family unit to share

I am in need of Single room only... Kindly let me know if anyone know or heard of any in Kuala Lumpur City center

Hello Everyone,

I have post an advert in the section Housing in Kuala Lumpur, for detail kindly visit below link

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/m … umpur.html

Hope this would help me in my search for single room.

Regards,

Zubair

u can search in kepong sentral condo's.

I now arrived in Kuala Lumpur and currently living in Hotel in Jalan Pudu near Lmbi Monorail station...

I am now looking for single or shared room accommodation which near to Bukit Nanas Jalan Sultan Ismail road where my office is Located..

Any help is much appreciated in this regards...

You can try Maytower Tower Residence.

[Moderated: No free add on the forum. Post your advert in the Houses for rent in Kuala Lumpur section.]