Hello! New girl in Viena!

Hi everybody,

My name is Vanessa and IŽm Portuguese, though I've lived in Wales, England and Spain before. IŽm moving to Vienna, to do an internship in the FilmArchiv Austria and IŽm looking forward to meet some new people here! :D

I would also be very grateful if you could give me some tips about: where I can find a room to rent/a flatshare, nice cheap supermarkets where I can buy food, cultural activities...

Thank you so much in advance for welcoming me, and for all your help!

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Do not hesitate to share your experience with us.

All the best,
Christine

hallo :P)

Hi people,
My name is Michael, I'm planning on moving to Austria later this year.. I'm hoping to meet nice people and lots of FUN!! I'm from Nigeria, I would love to learn German language too..

Hi Vanessa!

My name is Megan. I am South African. In Vienna since last March.
If you fancy meeting up for a coffee sometime just drop me a line.

How long will you be in Vienna ?
Cheers
Megan

i will stay here for two years :)

Hi. My names Mee. im from Viet Nam. i will movwe to Austria in july. :)

Olá Vanessa,

Olha eu também estive há  dois anos atrás em Viena a estudar alemao. Gostei imenso desta cidade.
Eu vivo em Amsterdao e estudo actualmente Historia da Arte, mas por acaso tambem gostava de estudar ou fazer estagio em film.

Que estudo fazes?

Se precisares de dicas sobre a vida cultural diz-me...:-)

Boa sorte!

Aida

Hello Thalia -> Can you please write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yeah write in English.. @Aurélie how are you doing?

Hello thola -> I am fine, thank you. Hope you are doing great too! :)

Aurélie

Aurélie I 'm fine..

Hey guys... anyone new to this city should check out Internations.org... it's an amazing site and I've met some great people that way from all over the world. Thay also have classifieds on their site for anyone looking for a room, job etc. Check it out!

http://www.internations.org/

I am Arsalan Qutbi