Azad visa or free visa

hai good evening everyone ..................

i am a new member of riyadh forum, i have one problem regarding azad visa, my wife is working in alqassim far from riyadh  , now i am in dubai , i would like to come and work in alqassim , i am looking for a free visa as a safety officer , if i am coming with free visa shall i get any jobs in alqassim? anybody knows anything pls help me thank u for all

Hello sobymat123,

welcome to expat-blog!

I hope you'll get some help soon.

Melissa

thanks for ur kind reply and i am waiting for some valuable replies

Dear,
There is no such thing as Azaad visa. Sponsorship system itself cannot be considered as azaad or free.
Legally you should be working with your sponsor. I adise you to find a job in a company in qassim or near and come on their visa.

dear friend ,i really glad to see ur answer , but my friends are their in riyadh with free visa , they are working in another company without any problem , can u tell me their any opportunities for safety officers in alqassim pls reply me thank u

Ehtesham,
There is something called free visa which in better words in a visa free-of-job :)

Quoting myself from some other post:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I consider Free (Azad) visa as something extremely weird. It's a common name rather than a legal term. Called 'free' coz it's free-of-job; not free-of-cost.

You've to touch down and look for a job on your own, bear all expenses incurred whatsoever on YOU. Once you get some work, you work illegal (as working for anyone else than one's sponsor is in all cases against the law).

If enquired, at no cost let them know that you work for someone else. Stand confident and handle the situation firmly.

Before one year expires (since you landed), prepare and get sponsorship changed to some decent employer (company, not person) without delays.

sobymat123 wrote:

dear friend ,i really glad to see ur answer , but my friends are their in riyadh with free visa , they are working in another company without any problem , can u tell me their any opportunities for safety officers in alqassim pls reply me thank u

I guess most of us (ok say atleast me :)) don't know what a safety officer does. Qassim in an industrial city town. If industries have to have safety officers, you'll land a job hopefully :)

actually i am in tension because i am ready to pay the money but incase anybody catch and send me back its very difficult and i would like to stay with my wife in alqassim , if u know anything about this area alqassim  , pls tell me i mean vacencies is their or not pls help me thank u

@TLL  the safety officer is the guy who inspects all the fire extinguishers, who stages fire drills, who develops programs regarding safety throughout the company.

I was always bitching at the safety officer where I work because, although employees are taught about safety and the use of the proper fire extinguishers (blue/black/red), the families in the compound apts. haven't a clue.  Not real helpful if there is an emergency when the employee isn't there (which is *exactly* what happened in my building)--family had no idea what to do and almost burned down the bldg.

I wanted the safety officer to develop a program in each building to teach the families/nannies/housemaids what to do in the event of a fire.  It's over a year and this hasn't been done =/

Oh ok. So that's part of Disaster Recovery Infrastructure. Norm in KSA that revenue-generating operations are focused on and effective continuity planning is underrated :(

Alliecat wrote:

@TLL  the safety officer is the guy who inspects all the fire extinguishers, who stages fire drills, who develops programs regarding safety throughout the company.

I was always bitching at the safety officer where I work because, although employees are taught about safety and the use of the proper fire extinguishers (blue/black/red), the families in the compound apts. haven't a clue.  Not real helpful if there is an emergency when the employee isn't there (which is *exactly* what happened in my building)--family had no idea what to do and almost burned down the bldg.

I wanted the safety officer to develop a program in each building to teach the families/nannies/housemaids what to do in the event of a fire.  It's over a year and this hasn't been done =/

Not sure of the location alone:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/59026_369814673107735_1380868319_n.png