Job opening in Riyadh and Jeddah

Hi all,

Just wanted to extend some information. The company I work for is hiring 6 positions in Saudi Arabia. 1 in Riyadh and 5 in Jeddah.

Jeddah - rbcv.snclavalin.com/RBCVPublic/search/jobs/21262

Riyadh - rbcv.snclavalin.com/RBCVPublic/search/jobs/21076

The one in Riyadh is working part of the team I am currently on for the KAPSARC project. If you need more information on that one, PM I may be able to provide.

Good luck!

Cheers

Alex

hi alpha89,

you could maybe post an advert in section jobs Saudi Arabia ;), for better visibility.

Melissa

Hi,

I am interested for the post in Jeddah, can you please provide me some more info about the company and it's work specifications. I did MBA(HR) and have more than 6 yrs of experience.

Regards,
Sami

The work specifications are in the job posting.

As for the company, we are a Canadian company one of the biggest engineering firms in the world, working in over 100 countries. A completely company profile is on the main website. We mainly do facility and project management work.

Hope this helps.

Alex

Thanks Alex for the vital information. I went through the website and I came to know about the company and it's multi-dimentional  operations. Alex do you still have job openings and if there is then can I apply.

Regards,
Sami

There is a link to the application on the original links I posted.

Alex

The link I used was rbcv.snclavalin.com/RBCVPublic/search/jobs/21262
In the site: it says there is no job posting available

It was working the other day, I guess they have recieved an adequete amount of resumes.

Sorry for getting your hopes up! But keep checking the website regulary as we hire all over the world!

dear,

the site you are provided is not opening. please give some more about that job. i need job very badly, please help me out.i have transferable iqama and i am in riyadh.

thanks and regards.