Hello from Jordan

Hi, My name is Abeer from Jordan and I work as a Business Development Analyst for an Iraqi Group in its regional office in Jordan.. I`m Jordanian.. I`m not an expat but I work with expats.. I have joined Expat.com to meet new people.. make new friends.. I love learning new languages, currently I`m planning to learn German..  Can any one tell me about what kind of activities is posted on this blog? and how I can share? if any one would any help in learning Arabic I do not mind that as well.. I`m a patient person.. I have an American relative whom I helped teaching her Arabic for a while..

Hello Abeer.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved on the Jordan forum.

I invite you to read this thread : Jordan Forum Code Of Conduct. It can help you.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

:)

Thank you Aurélie .. I`m sorry for posting in the general one.. I realized that yesterday.

It is an amazing work you are doing you and the team.. I will browse the forum more in the evening to see where I can find my self.. My dream was to be a Journalist but I ended in working in Business .. writing still my passion.. I hope the forum will assist me and support me in my writings..

All the luck

Ahlan wa Sahlan Abeer, I hope that you can start with German soon.

Salaam,

Primadonna

Thank you Primadonna.. :)