Looking for some friends in Dist 4

Hi everyone
my name is Gil i'coming  for working in vietnam i'would like to meet new friends possible for playing some soccer or shuttle cock -its the vietnameese soccer ,or hanging out its good option i;m easygoing ...c'u

Hi Gil!
Welcome to enjoy with our football team! Our team at district 7, very close with your place
We often play from 17:30pm to 19:00 every sunday! 5peoples.! Drop me an email via ks.nguyendiep[at]gmail.com to confirmation!
Cheers!
Diep

Hi Friends ,
Thank's for your invitations - i'will check it if have any leisure time - i'will talk to you , i'play shuttlecock - or da cau in vietnamese for me its great experience......

Do you want to make friend with me? I'm a girl, I don't know play football but i can talk with you to let you know more about vietnamese. If you accept my invitation, please contact with me via my email: [email protected] or add my yahoo: lehien171089
c u too...

Hi Gil.!
I can mention you that i can play very good shuttlecock... but problem is not easy to find out any court near our place to play.! Do you know some where we can play? except park!!!
Anyway, i playing tennis in Sky garden 2 one day/ week (With my English friend) if you like welcome to attend with us.!
I saw you are would like to set up a restaurant in VN right??? Let get in touch, sure i can give you some best advice and supports for this.!
CHEERS!
DIEP