Hey everyone! New girl in town ......

Hi guys,

My name is Kat and I'm moving to Vienna at the end of November and I would like to gain as much info as I can about getting work, etc.

I'm a fully qualified Yoga teacher from England and don't speak German yet so I'm wondering if there would be a good chance of offering classes in English to the English speaking community (and anyone else interested!) there in Vienna. OR I would be looking for a part-time job (y'know, as a chambermaid or the like) just to earn rent and food money whilst I learn German and try to get some yoga students.
Any ideas?

Cheers!

Kat

Hi Kat!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

katkin wrote:

Hi guys,

My name is Kat and I'm moving to Vienna at the end of November and I would like to gain as much info as I can about getting work, etc.

I'm a fully qualified Yoga teacher from England and don't speak German yet so I'm wondering if there would be a good chance of offering classes in English to the English speaking community (and anyone else interested!) there in Vienna. OR I would be looking for a part-time job (y'know, as a chambermaid or the like) just to earn rent and food money whilst I learn German and try to get some yoga students.
Any ideas?

Cheers!

Kat

hello "the new girl in town"
I love it! I read your little text. For a job fast! I advise you "caritas or ISS"
They'll offer to help people over 60 years. After your work for "yoga", I advise you to tour the medical offices in the small towns around wien.
cordially
David