Thinking of moving to dubai at the end of the year - tips/conversation

Hiiii

I'm from Belgium and i'm considering to move to dubai at the end of next year maybe.
I was wondering how life is there ? And if i'm living alone ,should i not be "bored" ?..lots of questions
It is een open conversation, every tips or suggestion is very welcome ! tnxx

I worked in Dubai for two months.  You'll have a high standard of living.  And you have not not mind if you're social life revolves around hanging out in shopping malls and hotels, since that is where all the restaurants are.  And you definitely need a car to get around.  Everything is so spread out and it's too hot to walk.

Mostly westerners go there because salaries are tax free, so they can pocket away a lot of money.  It was okay.  I like to party, but in all honesty it got pretty boring.  Also I was there during the summer, and it was Ramadan, so it was doubly boring.  But the rest of the year, people tell me it's great.

I'm considering going back there.

internationalcanuck wrote:

I worked in Dubai for two months.  You'll have a high standard of living.  And you have not not mind if you're social life revolves around hanging out in shopping malls and hotels, since that is where all the restaurants are.  And you definitely need a car to get around.  Everything is so spread out and it's too hot to walk.

Mostly westerners go there because salaries are tax free, so they can pocket away a lot of money.  It was okay.  I like to party, but in all honesty it got pretty boring.  Also I was there during the summer, and it was Ramadan, so it was doubly boring.  But the rest of the year, people tell me it's great.

I'm considering going back there.

Hi brother

Thank you for the reply
You worked very short i see
well its true that the weather will be very hot, but i prefer high temperate than very low temperature :d
yes, i think a car should be appropriate

yes when its ramadan, a lot of things are closed , i can understand that
well i hear good things ,thanks again !

[Moderated]