Hiring a taxi for half day

Hi all !
I'm coming to Amman on Tuesday morning and leaving at evening of the same day for checking apartments..and I would like to know does anyone know any taxis  or private car drivers to drive me to some places almost half of the day.and how much this is gonna cost including ?

lol  that was  a  job i was  looking   to  do when i was  in  jordan   but unfurtunaitly  im not in  jordan now  and  if i  knew  some trusted  one  i will  recommend  to u

Hello Dear It's me again.Too shame Dear Deanolive you are not there :).
But how much this costs usually ? do you have any Idea even idea so the taxis drivers don't rip me off just coz I'm a foreigner, as I heard some of them they take advantage of foreigners and ask for double what they should be paid  !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yes  i  can   help you 

in  jordan  the  drivers  count  on  depend  on  how many  kilos  they will  drive  because  the  gas  price  also that  they will stay with u  many  hours 
  so where  do u think  to go  ? 
im thinking  now to find  somebody  that  i trust  and  i  can  recommend to u

This is my plane :
1-Arriving Amman at  Tuesday  6 November 10:30 AM from the airport to a place to have breakfast with my Mom.
2-then heading  to attend appointment with furnished apartment company at 1:00 Pm checking some apartments.
3- Going to have lunch and pray relaxing .
4- If I find the apartment I'm looking for then going to place to spend time till dinner time.
4-If I don't ,then going to the other company on my list.
5-going to pray, have dinner at restaurant  and spend time till 10:30 Pm 6-Heading to  queen Alia airport.

:D:):cool:
so which better hiring a taxi driver for that or just stop a taxi every time I need and in both sinario how much usually this will cost me ?:)

If you have somebody trustful and not greedy ,this is really cool Wallahi .

I called someone 4 hours ago, I found his number in a website but that person asked for 100 JOD !!!! :(:mad: I could rent a private car with VIP driver for that money :P:P .

Lol  good  i  finally  remembered a name  he  is  a teacher  actually  but  he  works  sometime  as  a driver   . 

about the  price  you  got  from the guy you call  i agree  it  is  high a little bit    not  too  much  high  because  Gas is  expensive  in jordan  gallon  is  about  5  USD 

any way  since  it  is too late  i wil lcall the guy tomorrow    and  i will try with him  between  50 to 70 Jod  is  it  ok  with u  ?

no  matter  how  i  trust  the  guy  but  i  advise you  to ask  for his  licence and  wrote  the  number of  his  licence  and  his  name and tell him that  you will send his information to your  husband  just  in case  if  something  happened  to  you  ,  i  dont mean to  make  you worried  but  it is  just  more  security procedures  again the  guy is  trustful .

ًًWow this is really great help I appreciate Wallahi and yes the 60-70 JOD is fair enough I think. And I like your advice about his name and licence number you absolutely  are right.
awaiting for you email dear deano
Thank you very much for helping me.

sure  my  friend

I have an familymember who is taxi driver, he drives calm (!!!!) and is frienly. I tust him and I always recommend him for tourist.
So, if you still need someone...

Why not dealing with Rent A car Company .. my friend is the Operation Manager at Budget Rent A car her name is Mrs Rana Jaber, you can contact her at her mobile +962 79 858 5938 you can get the quote that you need. You can tell her that Abeer Dabbas (my self) gave you her no. :) wish you pleasant staying in Amman.

i think its better just stop a taxi every time You need

if you still need a taxi let me know I will pick u up from air port
and also I will show u around
take care

any one need transportation from or to airport or to go any where in Jordan dead sea Aqaba Wadi RUM Petra or any where elseI will be glad to take you any where any time for a very reasonable price
thanks and have a great day

Thank you all for your comments and advises.
I left Amman and back home . It was one day trip to check apartments.
I planed to rent a car from a "Avis company" at the airport called them b4 arrival , but unfortunately  the was misunderstanding they though I'm driving the car.so no driver with cars were available when I arrived .
I waited at the airport made some calls for confirming some appointments.
Then I took one of the airport taxis and he drove us to first place for 20 JOD and then I call " Al Momayaz company " as someone suggested ,the driver then drove us to 3 places  and came back waited for us,including  airport drop off. He took 30 JOD.
I really appreciate all your efforts guys specially Mr Davidoluv, Insha Allah next time for longer stay.

Peace up on you all.:)

you did the best thing.