Get together in Riyadh

Hi All

Why dont we plan a get together in Riyadh. All members in the forum living in Riyadh can meet & talk in person!

Well it may not be a good idea, but expecting expert comments.

Thanks

Excellent idea (that's actually what the 'expat club' is all about).  Why don't you find a place, decide on a date, and post it in the forum? :)

Hi Alliecat,

Thanks for the encouraging reply. But as you know, to find such a place for get together in Riyadh is not easy. We will have to find some friends living in good compounds where we can host such a get together.

Once we find a place we can fix it for a Wednesday evening and can have a small BBQ too..

Regards

Alliecat wrote:

Excellent idea (that's actually what the 'expat club' is all about).  Why don't you find a place, decide on a date, and post it in the forum? :)

adsl.jalawiah wrote:

Hi Alliecat,

Thanks for the encouraging reply. But as you know, to find such a place for get together in Riyadh is not easy. We will have to find some friends living in good compounds where we can host such a get together.

Once we find a place we can fix it for a Wednesday evening and can have a small BBQ too..

Ummmmmm.. what do you mean 'we' ??  It was YOUR suggestion :lol:

And yes, I know the difficulties involved, that's why get-togethers don't happen as often as we'd like (or when they do, it's often all male or all female).

Hi, I was just reading this great Idea of get together, but the issue is a place. Well u guys don't mind me jumping into the discussion.
There are so many places in Riyadh where we can have a get together. One of them is Pakistan Embassy Hall, which is for only 1500/- Riyals refundable.
We can also choose a park for this kind of get together.

hi mohammad, you are more than welcome to join the discussion. what do you mean by 1500 SR refundable. You mean if we cancel the booking we can refund it?

It is a good idea and we need to have more persons to join us. then only it will work out.