Visit Visa for Pakistani Nationals

Dear All,

I want to bring my mother to Muscat on visit visa and currently my sponsor is not giving me visit visa. Can any body advise where can I get it from in Muscat or Pakistan?

Thanks in advance.

There is no other way rather to get the sponsership from your own sponser. The other option is to only get through the info via embassy of pakistan.

Schaz,

Thanks for your response. But I have heard that some tourist companies can arrange visit visa or tourist visas as well, but not sure of which agency can arrange one for Pakistani national.

It is extremely difficult via tourist companies. This is basically due to the Visa policies of the Sultanate. However, even if u manage somehow to get a visa... u'll probably end up with paying a lot of money. However, i don't see a possibility of getting a tourist visa as well....!!!

Well only employer that tourist thing don't fall for it might be waste of time and money. Why your employer refusing?  If you are married then it shouldn't be a problem otherwise not possible.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promotion of your own service is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Samiulhaq1986,

Personal business promotions in the forum are not allowed.

Feel free to post your services under the Jobs or Classifieds section, if you so wish.