Studying & working in Brussels?

I'm greek, I speak some french as I have the Sorbonne I diploma that certifies advanced language skills and I want to work and study in Brussels.(The bad thing is that it's been 5 years since I last spoke french so I don't know If i will be able keep up a decent conversation). I have some friends working there who told me that it's going to be easy to find a job as baby sitter or greek language teacher. I just got my BA in economics but the only thing I ever wanted to do is study photography. I found some interesting art schools but I was wondering if it's going to be easy to work part time and studying in the same time. I did it here in Greece with the only difference that here the education is free. I'm going to live with my boyfriend who just found a job there so we will split the expenses.
I found 5 schools offering a BA in photography: (if there are more let me know)

-Ecole nationale supérieure des Arts visuels de la Cambre
-Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles
-Ecole de Recherche Graphique - E.R.G.
-Haute Ecole libre de Bruxelles - Ilya Prigogine
-Ecole supérieure des arts de l'image Le 75

The tuition fees range from 750 to 1.150 euros per year but I believe that this amount doesn't include books or other educational material.
Given the facts I would like to know if it's possible to combine work and studies in this European capital. If there's a student in one of these schools reading this I could use his/her help.
Please feel free to enlighten me in anything that has to do with life in Brussels.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Dimi,

you've student jobs in Brussels: jobetudiant.be/ (informations), emploi-etudiant.vivastreet.be/offre-emploi-etudiant (offers), job-etudiant.stepstone.be/, jobstoday.be/index.php?site=tremplin,
randstad.be/fr/employee/work/jobs-etudiant/, optioncarriere.be/emploi-etudiant.html

For the accomodation:

colocation.fr/homepage.php
.brukot.be/
bruxelles.irisnet.be/fr/citoyens/home/logement/chercher_un_kot.shtml

If you need information about transports: stib.be

To find gratis furnitures for your flat: freecycle.org (brussels section)

Cheep food: Aldi, Lidl, Colruyt supermarkets

WHAT IS THE TOTAL PACKAGE TO BE PAID AS A STUDENT IN OTHER TO GET A VISA?

Hello raphrinco.

This post is dated 2010.

You may start a new thread on the Brussels forum and ask your questions as well.

PS: Please lower caps lock when writing.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Also the law is if you are a student you can work a total of 60 or 62 days eaither in summer or spread over the year