Honest and Nice business venture partners in manila wanted

Hello everyone,

Have you ever get burned while doing business with anyone in Philippines? Very unpleasant experience , right? I understand
how you feel, i experienced  the same way too. Do you wish you could find an honest,effective and good business partner? I got sick and tired of dishonest people in my life and i hope
i can find the honest and nice ones. I practice and deeply
believe in honesty, i stick and live with this principle all my life. i hope you are too.

Come on guys let me know how you feel.

best regards,
Alf

1inamillion wrote:

Hello everyone,

Have you ever get burned while doing business with anyone in Philippines? Very unpleasant experience , right? I understand
how you feel, i experienced  the same way too. Do you wish you could find an honest,effective and good business partner? I got sick and tired of dishonest people in my life and i hope
i can find the honest and nice ones. I practice and deeply
believe in honesty, i stick and live with this principle all my life. i hope you are too.

Come on guys let me know how you feel.

best regards,
Alf

Hi, what kind of business your into?

Hi,unfortunately this can happen in any part of the world.I personally have lost too much to a family i had known for 21  years.Plus lost to counterfeit notes and cheques that bounce.The list goes on and on.
To find a real honest person in business is not easy at all,in fact it is best to do it on your own.

I am into information technology specifically computer hardware and software operating system troubleshooting,online business,helping brick-and-mortar businesses create online presence and internet cafe. I believe information technology and internet will not go out of style in the years to come because of internet revolution everyone loves to go online for socializing,finding informations,ecommerce etc.

Right now i have done some research, identify and found some lucrative IT based business models and ideas that will work
here in Philippines and i am seeking potential partners.We
will do it in an honest and effective manner without any
hanky-panky like i said i am sick and tired of dishonesty
so i welcome all who share same values.

All successful busineses always start with Honesty,integrity,
reliability and sound financial management.this is exactly
the path we are going to start.

I welcome your business model ideas and i will contribute mine too so we can discuss more.

Alf

Well, everyone will find out sooner or latter, one can not trust anyone in business no matter where in the world u r.
In the Phills is no different except to say there is no loyalty
here, u can lose a customer that u have serviced faithfully for 12mths as soon as a competitor offer a promo,cheaper.
I believe there is too much"Business Partnering" your bank should be ur partner
Pete

The best thing to do in my opinion is do it yourself, you shouold do it in a process,,meaning register our business and employ people..Just pay them right and PAY what they deserve and iM SURE THEY WILL WORK HARD FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS..

sh*t can happen anywhere and anytime. you have to make friends first before making some random stranger your business partner. :)

[moderated: thread is dated 2012 + post advert in the Business partners classifieds in Manila section pls]

Yep. The only person you can trust in business is YOURSELF. Anyone else with a vested interest is a liability. Business partnerships DO work, but more fail than succeed due to differences of opinion. MONEY brings out the worst in people for sure.

I don't agree with having a BANK as your business partner? NO WAY!! They will want their pound of flesh and 'pull the plug' whenever it takes their fancy. They are in it for profit and have NO loyalty whatsoever.

If you possess the level of integrity and honesty as advertised in your post - you will succeed by yourself. DON'T be a wimp. Believe in yourself and do it yourself.

trust is given by seconds..but  if broken it will be last forver to fix it back :)

hello my friend im looking too business partner and honest person in manila. do you have existing business in manila?
ill just wanted to know what business are you putting or plan in suppose if you got business partners? tell me about your side... tnx

what kind of business..u like in manila im her also in middle east im also looking for small business,partner.i plan to put up,technical services and workshop,,,in different,industrial compny in calabarzon,thanks..i have nissan urvan to be use as service or transport of employee,,going to the client or,custumers..

Hello all

For all adverts related to business partnerships please refer to the Business Partners in Manila section.

-Closing down this thread.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed