After work activities

Hi everybody !
I am new here,and I have just moving to HCMC for around 2 months, everythings is just different, anyones here can help me what activities I can join after work, thank you , but I prefer not drinking :))

How abt martial arts? Are you interested?

hm ... you mean muay thai or something like that, I dont want to get hurt you know :))

[Moderated]

Badminton or driving around :D

I'm like you, just been in HCM for more 1 mont; (feel quite bored after work). I think you should join an yoga class or something else (an easy way to "burn" your time and improve your healthh)

hi nakamura,
do you want to go to some different place at sai gon and wath saigonese' activity! i will show u. but you must teach me study japan's languges. is that ok with u?
^_^ !

hey nakamura,

I just got to VN a few days ago, and would like to make new friends and find an activity buddy.

pm me

charlie

take a picture :d . you can go around Duc Ba chucrch or something and give some nice picture,
That is my hobby :) . if you like , we can get togetther

That sounds like fun, what type of camera do you have?

no. i'm student. i don't have pro camera. i'm use to  tourism camera . hehe. that is my hobby. i take nice view when i see it

That's still good enough. I'm alway up to make new friends.

:D . nice too meet you . hope we can make friend

Hi everybody,

If you feel bored, sometimes you can study Vietnamese and talk with local people. Making friend is good in some way. Dont you think so?

Best,
Thuy.

i think you can make some friends here, go for coffee, movies, karaoke after work or go to the beach during weekends..

Hello everybody ( Hello anh Charlie ^___^ )
My name is Kat ( Như Ngân )
I'm SaiGon-ese but...i dont have much friend.
I would love to make new friend too...how about after work we can make an offline,cafe,dining,and karaoke or something...
Any ideas friend ???
Hm...
Have a nice day all ♥

Above all sound good to me!!