Best TV and Internet package in Nairobi

What is the best package for tv and internet? I have seen Zuku and Dstv, but what is the best value?

Best is Zuku, go for 8 mbps package. this will cost you 4000 Ksh per month + in this you will get Internet with wirless modem + Phone + Channels. best thing is Zuku to zuku line is free.

Cheerzz!!!

Rohit.Eleazer wrote:

Best is Zuku, go for 8 mbps package. this will cost you 4000 Ksh per month + in this you will get Internet with wirless modem + Phone + Channels. best thing is Zuku to zuku line is free.

Cheerzz!!!

I heard about this package yesterday. But I didn't know you get a phone line too?

Yes Its a combo pack of - Internet, Phone line + Channels. and no equipment cost.

I was wondering the Same but hows the sport channels on zuku, i am a big football fan so thts Why i have dstv now but Maybe want to change...anybody experience with the Soccer on zuku? Like champions league games, premier league ...

i know someone who does fixing of internet in homes.reliable, fast, wi-fi or any that you may want in your home. if you are interested i hook you with him, (moderated: please use the private message)

ZUKU is the best

Zuku has lots of sport-channels; kenyans are also big football fans so Zuku cares for that market

hi !

ZUKU is cheaper but not the best .... i m IT and sent them many reports i have monitored with a pro software and all servers are overloaded ..means ZUKU put 2 much customers in the same line ...
not stable and low speed i have 8mbs but at the peak time i have most of the time 8kbs :( but like i said it cheaper (10 000ksh with faiba)

cheers