Satellite DSTV installation

Hi all
Does anyone have an email address for an installer for DSTV in the north near Grand Baie. Was looking at getting it installed but not in Mauritius at the moment so would prefer to contact by email first. Any ideas on cost for installation or how long it takes to get installed as i know things can be a little slow there
Any advice appreciated.

Hi Whitesharkbait (cool name! ha!)

Our dish was installed very quickly...it actually took only one or two days after we called to set up the appointment.  I am looking at the flyer we received from one of the stores here.  It lists a DStv Agency/Paypoint in the Relais des Iles Supermarket on Royal Road in Grand Bay.  Unfortunately, they do not list an email or phone number for that one.  We had pretty good luck with the paypoint/agency in Cybercity (Intermart).  The person we ended up having to call directly is called: Guyton Tuyau.  His email is [email protected] and his number is 259.2080  Maybe you could give him a call or shoot him an email and see if he can offer you some advice for DStv in the north.  You might also try calling DStv on 466.8585 or go to their website at www.dstv.com

As for costs, I think we pay around 2,250Rs/month for the premium package in English.  It gives you 106 channels.  I seem to remember the install running somewhere around 3,000Rs.  It didn't seem to be too expensive...

Hope this info helps.  Good luck with the move!

Courtney

Hi Again,

I found an email that might work for installs in the north.  The installers name is Julien Constant and his email is [email protected]  His phone number (just in case) is 748.8380 or 956.7905.

Have a great day,

Courtney  :)

Hi Courtney
Thanks a lot for the replies, that's great info, I will give them a try and see what i can sort out

Many thanks