Looking for a Part time work

Hello! I am Suzana and currently I am based in Doha, Qatar and I working as an Executive Assistant in a private company here in Doha. Rigth now I am seeking a part time work preferably in an Insurance Co because I have experience in selling insurance and I love to do this!!!!

Anybody knows just email me. Thanks:-)

Hello Suzana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Doha forum.

The Jobs in Doha section could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Send me ur e mail

@Abdu134 > can you please introduce yourself? Are you offering a job? Why don't you give more details here?

Just to remind everyone that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Good day my dear, i am Stanley from Edo state, Nigeria. i am processing my visa to come to Qatar, the agent said its five years residential and work permit, i have given him advance payment of N25,000 after my visa is out i am to balance him N525,000 and my international passport is with him, and we started this whole issue since July this year, up till now i have not getting my visa, please does my international passport has anything to do with the visa?

I think you have been cheated. It doesn't take so long to process the visa and definitely you shouldn't have given him your passport.

Check with him for immediate return of your passport (and if possible your money but I doubt he'll pay you back)

If he doesn't return your passport I guess then it's better to report it to police