Move to Bali

Hi,
My family are hoping to move to Bali for 12 months. My husband works FIFO. We have 2 kids aged 5 & 7 who would need to be enrolled in school. I have been looking on the internet for information, but I'm very confused. What sort of visa would myself and my kids require. I'm assuming my husband would just get VOA each time. Can I enroll my kids into an international school without a KITAP. I have read that some international schools do not require KITAP but I can't find any information on which schools they are. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sharon

Only 2 int'l school that I know here
try bali green school or AIS (Australian Int'l School)

If your husband has a work permit and KITAS, you and the kids should be able to get one as well.
That lasts for 12 months and you should have no problem getting schools for the kids.
VOA is only good for 30 days with a possible 30 day extension from a local immigration without leaving the country.
As to what schools would make of that, I've no idea.

Sorry I should have clarified my post a bit. My husband works FIFO in Australia. He will be coming to Bali in his time off. He does not have a KITAS.

Hello Sharon.
Before we talk about Schooling. I feel you need to first address the Visa Question.
Try Highway Immigration services (Ubud)via Google they have an extensive website or even email them with detail of your planning I am sure they can advise you. Then we can look at Schools situation
Regards  Aussiehj