Nairobi (Keneya) or Invercargil (New Zealand)

i was planning to move to invercargil (New Zealand) from past 8 months and have given so much into it itterms of money as well as time. my wife applied for student visa and i got dependent visa with full time work permit for 2.5 yrs (1.5+1Yrs). My wife's passport is already stamped and mine is expected in week's time or so. we were all set to move for kiwi land and i have already started applying online for jobs there. in the mean time i attended a interview for Narobi based steel company and got selected, they offered me USD1500 p.m (tax free savings) and USD 700-800 p.m for local expanse plus married accommodation, medical, fare, holiday etc as per general African expat contracts. now i am confused which one i should select?? i am getting job and a good job that too in my field, steel!! on the other hand if i look at longevity i find NZ a better option m confused, have already paid the fee in NZ (Refundable wid lil deduction) if anybody can suggest what to go for????????

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee............

viki1203in,

The cost of living in Nairobi is high and 700-800 USD pm will just about take care of living expenses for your family. I'm sure it must be a difficult decision to make but I would think long term. New Zealand and Kenya are two completely different countries.

Best of luck!

Go to New Zealand you will be better off and have a far better standard of living!

lucky you - us normal kenyans dont even get such offers - anyways your better off with New Zealand