Help in Search IT job(Oracle Developer)

Hello to All,

Am new to this forum, i need a help from all.
I want to visit Dubai on visit visa for Job search in IT(Oracle Developer/Plsql Developer). I have 2+Yrs of Exp and MCA+OCP Certification.
May i know how is the IT field there now? IS there any chance to get interview or job there in my field?

How i search job there in IT when i reach there?

Pls help to take proper decisions.

Thankyou
Praveen

Friendly advise mate: apply online, don't be too picky on job roles/salary offered, either come to Dubai now, or after Jan, their are plenty of specialized IT Recruitment firms, however, I would advise you to create an account at linkedin.com and connect with like minded professionals across Sectors and apply for jobs.

Good Luck !
Saud

Hi
Thank You Saud for your Valuable reply....
am planned to come there on mid of January. Is it good time to search the job in IT. I have not giving more concentrated on salary,if i get job in my previous experience field.
Can You suggest some good IT recruitment Firms, I got many names from web but don't know whether they good or not..
Ya, I already have an account in LinkedIn but didn't get any responses.

Thank You
Praveen

Hello Praveen.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

These articles on Work/Labor market in Dubai can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurélie..

I read that link. Now i know details of find a job..but i don't know how is the IT(Oracle Developer) industry there now?how much opening will be there on the same...if some body have any idea about this pls help me to take a proper decision.

Thank YOu
Praveen

Faith my man, Faith !

Every Country needs IT Oracle Developers, you just need to be at the right place at the right time. Dubai has a huge database of IT jobs, the only thing you can do is play your cards correctly in terms of timing..

Dubai is open for recruitment through out the year, but, basic info through the past have suggested, you may want to drop by between Jan 15th - May 30th and Sep 1st - Dec 15th..

Good Luck !
Saud

Thanks Saud thanks alot...

am wish to come there on January,with your reply i came to know that is good time to search jobs there.

Can you suggest me the best IT Recruitment firms that i can drop my resume and how i search job there on after coming on visit visa

THank YOu
praveen